As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
Thank you for the chapter!!!
ReplyDeleteZjjsjskdkx wangziiiii protecttttt Abyssssss
Ahhh what's happening, Abyss doesn't recognize him???
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update!!!
ReplyDeleteCOMON ABYSS TELL ME UR JOKING TvT
ReplyDeleteNah there's no way abyss doesn't know him :D
ReplyDeleteWow handsome very handsome π€©
ReplyDeletethis is turning into a world hopping genre!! so excited for it! I wonder how many worlds they need to go before the end~~ I'm loving this! How would mc make abyss fell for him all over again~~~
ReplyDeleteThank u for the chappp
WHAT!!, does he not recognise wangzi???
ReplyDeleteThat manga, I already read it, and yeah its good, even tho Im not satisfied with the ending, need more info related the Seme T^T
ReplyDeleteIs it finished?
DeleteKYAAAAAAAAA YES YES YESS
ReplyDeleteAre you not updating weekly anymore?
ReplyDeletehello, are you okay?
ReplyDeleteWas this dropped?
ReplyDeleteExciting π€§π€§π€§
ReplyDeleteAYE GIMME MORE CHAPS T-T
ReplyDelete