Skip to main content

Chapter 108

Comments

  1. Wangzi is awakee, huhu such a cliffhanger, i guess ill have to wait for another week ಥ‿ಥ Thank u very much for the translation, as always (≧▽≦)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cliff hangers should be illegal!! grr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it, when its so peaceful some shit will be happening T^T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Miss. Snail. My heart aches. For some reason both of them look tired and sad compared to when things were more simple and Abyss did not have his memories yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought there was a dick pic at the last picture. It was actually a cat.

    I'm so excited for the next world. I hope no good guy would die this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAA WANGZIIII GOOOO PROOOOTE EEECTTTT YOURRR BB GOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. CLIFFHANGEEER!! AHHHH TGE UPDATE JUST MADE MY DAY! SO EXCITED!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Before : FINALLY CHAPTER 108 HAS COME😩

    After : Dang That was kinda short, now i have to wait again for chap 109, Atleast i cound see what happened in chapter 108 ಥᴗಥ

    ReplyDelete
  9. When will this end I can't take it anymore, I need a scene where they end up together and...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment