Skip to main content

Chapter 107

End Of Chapter 107
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. I AM TEARY EYED!! they are fated to be with each other! From the very start, everything was connected and we just watched it fell into its place ❤️ btw, abyss's smile is so freaking sweet ahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Everything is connected! If Abyss didn't help Wagzi would he come this far? I wonder! Even the game seems to be inspired by him! So sweet of him being his guardian angel😇 .
    Thanks for the update by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wangzi doll looks TOO red... Why did they put red clothes 😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait- SO YOU ARE TELLING ME, ABYSS HAS BEEN BESIDE WANGZI THIS WHOLE TIME!?!???
    OMG FATE COUPLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, if Abyss has been beside wangzi this whole time, why did he stab Wangzi? :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was in the past when he knew Wangzi made him and that he's a just a game, but Abyss broke tho the game world (With the help of bunny/admin) Just like how min (Sorry i forgot her name :') )voted for herself, She broke tho the game world's manner, and now that Wangzi changed the past when he kissed Abyss, when Abyss stabbed him. That's when the game started. In short, Abyss went back in time to Wangzi's past to make it seem like he was always there and now it's implanted in Wangzi's memories. Abyss went to Wangzi's past with Bunny/Admins help.

      Delete
  6. AGHH the way that prince and Abyss helped each other is sweet😩 I hope there's chap 108-109, I'm cerious what happen next wish i cound also inside video game who knows i end up meeting Abyss Also whoever Made this Manhwa hope you have a great day 😚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope there's chapter 108-109 if not i'll end up Crying for like a 7year or mouth😩

      Delete
  7. THIS WAS UNEXPECTED THEY R BOTH EACH OTHER'S GUARDIAN ANGEL.😭

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hshdhfjfjfj AAAAAA ;;;;-;;; A???? AAAA DHJSJSJDJXJ A thank you for yhe the chapter 🤧🤧🤧

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgot to comment yesterday but thank you so much for uploading this on my birthday! I had an argument with my mother and this really brightened me up :).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment