Skip to main content

Chapter 105

End Of Chapter 105
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. Thank you for the update T^T
    Such a cute time T^T
    Something will happen for sure if this chapter is this peaceful T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes im sure something will happen TnT, ive gained trust issues from many manhuas and now know the pattern T~T

      Delete
  2. I'm close to crying (๑´•.̫ • `๑) THIS IS SO FREAKING ADORABLE HUHU I like how abyss is healing wangzi's teenager self. Their moments are everything I've ever wanted!! May all these cute days last forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this chapter especially, it feels so wholesome and human-like well I didn't mean it in a bad way it's because like abyss said he has never been treated like one and wangzi never get to experience being a normal child until this chapter it's like we saw and witness the both of them just casually strolling and having fun like any other people which is kinda nice and touching. Gosh they melt my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for always translating Miss Snail!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the chapter this healed me ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abyss has his innocent ways to warm someone's heart, they both need each other, so cute 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder if this will affect Wangzi in the real world!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this warm my heart. Thanks Miss Snail!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment