As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
Thank you so much for updatingππ
ReplyDeleteOmg so cute. Abyss smileππππ
ReplyDeleteAbyss be the new papa now
ReplyDeleteHow is abyss going to help him??
ReplyDeleteHe is unemployed and broke as well LOLLLLLLLL
At least he's cute so it's ok π₯°
And little wangzi is so skeptic my poor baby π
Thank you.. ☺
ReplyDeleteAwwww so cute T^T
ReplyDeleteThe candy is already gone bad....
ReplyDeleteThe cute Abyss act like a pedo lol (≧∇≦)/
ReplyDeleteAbyss looks suspicious hahahahaah suspiciously cute!! HAHAHAHAHA omg I love this interaction! Abyss offering his candy to wangzi is so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update
;;;-;;; precious oh my heart. Thank you for the chapter Miss Snail
ReplyDeleteit's ok..thanks as always for your effort Miss Snail...πππ
ReplyDelete(*  ̄3)(Ξ΅ ̄ *)
Is there no update this week?
ReplyDelete