Skip to main content

Chapter 103

End Of Chapter 103
To Be Continued....

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. So he went to wangzi past, but, why the current wangzi didnt remember? ;-;

      Delete
    2. I’m pretty sure it’s not reality, just a parallel or simulation world.

      Delete
  2. I am just happy that it isn't ending lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahhhh i knew that abyss was not as simple as he used to be! He has blackened 99% already before... But i think wangzi is also not that careless too... Im loving this more and more ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo this getting more interesting 👀💦

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg is he gonna meet teenager wangzi? AHHHH SO EXCITEEED. They are also sleeping with no clothes on omg I'm blushinggg

    Thank u for the chaaap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayo miss bunny why you gotta interrupt him like that😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's more and more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's getting interesting and confusing at the same time

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment