Skip to main content

Chapter 102

End Of Chapter 102
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. Did they KISS?! Omg
    Maybe Wangzi faint because of abyss handsomeness hahaha

    Thanks for the update
    Ms. Snail ☺️ Have a great day ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

      Delete
  2. WELL THAT'S SOME SHIT RIGHT THEREπŸ€πŸ•ΆπŸ˜³

    ReplyDelete
  3. /cough/ waw naughty dad kissing his cub- πŸ‘€πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ hmmmmmmm hnmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm... that kinda sounds wrong. πŸ˜… I don't like to think of Wangzi as his father figure anymore. Abyss is an adult now and they are going to get in to a relationship so it doesn't seem right.

      Delete
  4. DID THEY KISS??? I NEED ANSWERS AND I NEED IT DRAWN (οΎ‰≧∇≦)οΎ‰ ミ ┻━┻ okay?? But Abyss acting cute tho?? My heart can't take it!! And of course! The cliche bath scenes! I am not complaining tho┻━┻︵└(՞▽՞ └)

    Thank u for the chaaap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I think Wangzi passed out before they could.

      Delete
  5. LET ME JUST ASK AS WELL . DID THEY FINALLY KISSED 😍. OMG OMG FINALLY FINALLY!!!!

    I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PRETENTIONS ABYSS JUST BE HAPPY GOSH YOU DESERVE IT ❤️❤️❤️. YOU BOTH DESERVE IT .

    Thanks for the chapter as usual Ms.Snail . Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure they already kissed before when MC was stabbed by Abyss.

      Delete
  6. Aaaaaaaaarrrrreeeeeee they kissing or nah? ;-;

    Le The translator : I'm speed~
    Thank you for the translation

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG THEY KISSED 😱😱😱😱😱😱
    YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    Also wangzi "I don't have those undeserved thoughts about my cub"
    5 sec later: having a gay panic LOL
    Thank you so much miss snail πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG OMG THEY KISSED 😱😱😱πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😍😍


    and thank you miss snail for the chapter ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ship has officially sailed~~
    Congrats to our two babies!
    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Badump..Badump..(●'◡'●)(●'◡'●)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAAAAHHHH HES CANONICALLY BI. AND DID THEY KISS????

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOAH Wangzi be catching feelings real quick. Thank you Miss Snail for translating this gem!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOOOOOAOAOOOOHOOHOOOOOOOO A SECOND KISS IS COMING?!???? Omfg my heart won't take it... (〒﹏〒)πŸ’—πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHHHAAAATTTT😭😭 I LITERALLY SCREAMED😭 They're progressing,, can't wait for moreeeπŸ’…πŸ’…

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment