Skip to main content

Chapter 101

End Of Chapter 101
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. Suddenly , suddenly hating mist 😁.
    My god , I am sorry okayyyyyyy.
    Just papapa already πŸ˜…
    It's really a miracle that I am loving this story more and more , considering myself as an impatient one( not into slow burn romance ) but Abyss and Prince is cute as f***.

    Also thanks as always for the update Ms. Snail , have a great weekend❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, I also not that patient... But they're fine.. their interaction cute enuf. I really hate the slow burn due to misunderstanding everywhere.

      Delete
  2. The censored attacked me too much huhu anyway excited for romance!!!! XD

    No angst please author the other 100 chapter was enough pain-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okaaayy???! BUT ABYSS HUGGING THOSE CANDIES THO??? such a babie 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 We are seeing more of his puppy side now but I wonder when are we gonna see his wolf side hmmmm waiting for it (οΎ‰≧∇≦)οΎ‰ now, KISS!!!!!!

    thank u for the chap (*´Ο‰`*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha at night may be lol... Abyss can be anything yet still cute ..

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the chapter!


    They're so cuteeeee now living together πŸ‘€πŸ’¦ can't wait to see how this story will develop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Abyss hiding something πŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
  6. TYSM FOR THE UPDATE MS. SNAIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want me some schlong πŸ₯΄

    Thank you for the update! πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!!!! Thank you so much for the update πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did he just break the whole bathroom 😨

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my I'm lovin them so much! πŸ’•πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ I'm looking forward to Abyss mentality growth and adapting to the new world. Well..Papa Wangzhi goodluck with our baby! He's still strong as usual! πŸ˜‚ Poor bathroom and the mist! At least it's not a butterfly or flower. 🀣

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abyss's still cuteeeπŸ˜ΏπŸ’“πŸ’“.

    Thank you for you hard work Miss snail πŸŒπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. Ah I love me some domesticity scenes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment