Skip to main content

Chapter 100

End Of Chapter 100
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. Still a baby our cute little Abyss 😘😘 thanks miss snail for wonderful Christmas and New year gifts as updates. Happy new year ❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and happy holidays and happy new year too...

      Delete
  2. Ohh so this is only the beginning, nice I like it!
    Thanks for the update ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha i nvr though bunny request will be another mission / adventure...

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for this new years gift Miss Snail! Have a wonderful 2022 and I hope to enjoy more of your content!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.
      You too may have prosperous new year..

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Miss Snail!!!! Thank you for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss bunny being the main perpetrator hahahahaha Anyway, long haired abyss is sooooo my typpeeee oMgGGGGG ( ꈍᴗꈍ) domestic love here we goooooo

    Happy new year miss snail!! Looking forward to the chapters this year!(✿^‿^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it... I love Abyss in wangzi's preference. He is so hawwwt.. 😍

      Delete
  6. Oh my..our freaking cute baby Abyss! 🤩 I think the plot will be involving gods etc.. so I'm looking forward to it.. 🤩 the author has a lot of things to add in this story aside from our cp being together.. hmm.. I'm quite excited! 🥳🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. i thought we are almost bear the end but now author have add new challenges. Awesome!

      Delete
  7. Thank you do much miss.snail for the new chapter and happy new year I hope you had a great day 💐

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lmao Wangzi really said clothes dont know them XD. Im really curios how the rest of the story is gonna play out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the update! Happy new year Miss Snail 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Feel that abyss is feigning innocence...thankyou for the chapter again miss snail! Also happy belated new year and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So this is how the plot of "system-hoping world" start. I know about "system" novel but never really finished it all. Becoz i got defeated by the number of chapters whereby I'm a type of person who lost interest quickly(sorry for all the story i had intruded) so this was like an intro for me, now i understand. Thank you for finding this story miss snail and I'm grateful for the chap.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute babie abyss!! so sweet so adorable!!! Thank you miss snail!! Happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment