Skip to main content

Notice




 

Hi everyone, i'm sorry i don't have raw for this week chapters even though author said there were souble update. The website I always take the raw doesn't show any update till today.


If you have raw, please contact me on IG ( iG handle) on my profile. I'll do the translation.

Comments

  1. It's ok! Thank you for uploading consistently and take your time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll wait patiently (つ≧▽≦)つ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its okay ms snail we will help you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for translating all of the chapter even if I have to wait 1 year to read this❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1wM4y1c7Fe?from=search&seid=15268557074064431917&spm_id_from=333.337.0.0 Chapter 96 and 97

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay Miss Snail, we will wait🤗 Thank you always for providing us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the raw for ch 96 and 97 from a video on bilibili, you can search it, but I think it wont help much. Thank you for the translation till now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment