As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
Thank u miss snail ☺️☺️
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteOH MYYYYY!!!!
ReplyDeleteTHEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER IN WANGZI'S REALITY
I WAITED SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER
THANK YOU MISS SNAIL ❤️❤️❤️
Woah... What a profile name you have hahaha thank you for your support and welcome!
DeleteAaaaaaaa I love where this is going, finally they met π€§π€§π€§
ReplyDeleteThank you for the translation π₯°π₯°π₯°
you are welcome... the back hug gimme life hahaha
DeleteYeah, after the rain of tears now its time tears of joy to shineπ€§π€§π€§
Delete;;;;////;;; ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas miss snail!
Happly Holidays!
DeleteAaaaa so cute! Thanks for translating & Merry Christmas !
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome and Happly Holidays!
DeleteIT WAS A HUGG AHHHH although not a kiss, I'm still satisfied! ( κα΄κ) Abyss crying tho (。•́︿•̀。)
ReplyDeleteyeah the hug and back hug is so wonderful.
DeleteI love this♡ they're cute and sweet κ(ΛαΛ*)♡
ReplyDeleteyeah.. they are so sweet..
DeleteHappy Holidays Miss Snail! Thank you for giving me the best gift this year!
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome and Happly Holidays!
DeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteWeeeeeer
you are welcome!
DeleteAhhhhh..! πππSuch sweet reunion!!! ππ
ReplyDeleteyeah.. finially the met..
DeleteI was having a bad day and this just made my day better (´∀`)♥-!
ReplyDeletei'm glad you felt better...
DeleteOmg the way abyss cry's is making me cry but I'm happy there backπ»
ReplyDeleteyeah he missed wangzi so much..
DeleteYes prove it in some other ways hehehe π
ReplyDeleteehem... hahaha
DeleteOMGDGRILRAEJIVR AJKLACFJKS. WANGZI CHANGE THE SIZE OF HIS DI-
ReplyDeletei agree.. opps hahaha
DeleteAbyss crying made my heart so wretched this author really made us suffer waaaahhh , not expecting this π
ReplyDeleteI just hope they live happily from now on ❤️.
Also thanks for the translation Ms. Snail hoping you have a great day ❤️❤️.
you are welcome!
DeleteThanks for the chapter!!!!!!
ReplyDelete‘A look that suits his preferences’ you say… ππ mmmhmmmmm. Thank you so much for the update miss snail!! Love from Michigan! ❤️
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome~
DeleteOhh I like where this is going
ReplyDeletehehehe me too~
DeleteIs miss snail okay?,looking at all the comments there were alot of sentences that sounded,sad?....I hope miss Snail is okay.
ReplyDeleteI'm okay my dear... thank you for your love and support
DeleteYour welcome and if you are struggling with anything I hope you feel better soon,love you!
DeleteAhh thank you so much as always Ms. Snail for another wonderfull chapter!! I'm so happy that Abyss is finally in Wangzi's world AAAHHH!
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome π
DeleteAAAHHH YEEESSS HE CAME TO WANGZI OMG OMG FINALLY AAAAAAAAAAAA
ReplyDeleteOur long awaiting reunion finally happen hahaha
DeleteAwnnn I love them<333
ReplyDelete