As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
Oh my god...oh my god....oh my godddd.....
ReplyDeleteBRO CHOOSE THE KISS ONE ITS MUCH BETTER πππ
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA FR FR HE BETTER KISS HIM OR ELSE ILL RAGE
DeleteWEVE BEEN THROUGJ SO MUCH WE DESRVE THE KISS T>T
Upstairs, I AGREE! GIVE US OUR LONG AWAITED KISS, OKAAAY? we've been through so much angst, we need the lovey dovey scenes next!
ReplyDelete༼;´༎ຶ ༎ຶ༽
Aaqaaaaaaaa finally, is it going to end soon? T^T
ReplyDeleteHopefully it isnt gonna end soon.TnT
DeleteI DON'T CARE, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE , I NEED THE YANDERE ABYSS GO GO GO!!
ReplyDeleteAlso thanks as usual for the translation , hope you have a wonderful day❤️
OMG PLS CHOOSE THE HUG ONE OR SOMETHING ELSE ππ
ReplyDeleteChoose option 4 abyss!!! Fuc--- him tell he can't ran away from you againnn
ReplyDeleteI SECOND THIS. HAVE STEAMY NIGHT WITH UR LOVER
DeleteYASSS 4TH OPTION LES GO
DeleteThere's no option like killing him, hug him or kiss him these are the real options you've abyss, now it's up to you to choose
ReplyDeleteHe made it there.
ReplyDeleteFor the love of god let him vhoose hug π¦π¦π¦
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaaaaaaaaa qwq aaaaaaa this aaaaaa sjdjjdjdkdk thank you for the chapter qwq
ReplyDeleteChoose the third option bro!!!!!
ReplyDeleteChoose kiss him !!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you miss snail!! for sharing this and doing all the work sending hugs for you!!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAA FINALLY OMG PLS HUG HIM, WE WANT A HUG!
ReplyDeletety ms snail for these continuous updates!
ReplyDeleteKYAAAAA!!! (≧∇≦)/ HUG!! NO, KISS!!! KISS HIM!!!! κ(ΛαΛ*)♡
ReplyDeleteOHH MY GOODDD MY PREDICTION IS WRONG, IM HAPPY
ReplyDeleteTHANKYOU AGAIN MISS SNAIL
PLEASE BE THE KISS PLEASE BE THE KISS HFTNHDTKOXDDGSFVSFG
ReplyDeleteOmg please please please I need the next chapter
ReplyDeleteyayayyyyayayay Thankyou so much miss snail and anonymous!11 Ahahaha i agree with all the options the people upstairs have given, gogogo hug him! this is such a treat! i came back finishing my exams and now i can read all i want huhuhahahah
ReplyDeleteOMGGGG THIS IS GOOD WTFFFF I LOE THIS
ReplyDelete