As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
Thank you SO much, Miss Snail and Miss Anonymous πππ
ReplyDeletethank u everyoneeee!! ꒰⑅α΅༚α΅꒱˖♡
ReplyDeleteabyss really needs wangzis hugss!! I hope they'll meet each other soon!
•́ ‿ ,•̀
Thank you Miss Anonymous! Thank you Miss Snail !♥♥♥
ReplyDelete:'''') thank you for the chapter miss anon and miss snail!
ReplyDeleteThank you miss snail and miss anonymous ☺
ReplyDeleteThank you π I finally found where to read this chapters (γ£˘̩╭╮˘̩)γ£
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the update T^T
ReplyDeleteThank you.. π
ReplyDeleteAwww poor Abyss being played like that and thanks miss snail π
ReplyDelete