As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
I hope Prince and Abyss will meet in the reality. I want the two of them become happy and become together.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your hard work miss snail ♥️
i feel the same...
Deleteyou're welcome dear...
;///; baby Abysssss hdjsjdjdjd
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chapter ><)9
my pleasure..
DeleteOh no abyss, plz remembered what Lang Zi said, found him!!!(ᗒᗩᗕ)
ReplyDeleteyeah i hope he can finda away to meet wangzi
DeleteDamn I was just casually browsing , and Ms. Snail slapped us with an update .
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot ❤️
my pleasure..
Delete。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。 Wangziii your baby is sufferingg
ReplyDeletehuhuhu..
DeleteMOAAAAARRRRR (┛ಸ_ಸ)┛彡┻━┻
ReplyDeleteI hope they can meet soon~!
i feel the same..
DeleteThankyou for the translations Ms. Snail!
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to stay positive by reminding myself that abyss probably still remembers how to got to the real world, just like at the beginning of the chapters. But, instead of seeking for revenge, he'll start looking for wangzi and protect him. But, i'm also scared because of the time loop which means he'll meet a different Wangzi or he would probably not remember participating in the game.
oh no, that u said make sense too.. what if he met wangzi who did'nt participate in abyss arena...
DeleteThank you for the chapter ( ꈍᴗꈍ). I'm excited to their meeting in the real world (☆ω☆).
ReplyDelete(patiently waiting)
me too..
DeleteUwaa that's just sad 😥 but ngl miss bunny sure is hot 😩🤚
ReplyDeletehahaha miss bunny sure have a lot of fans..
Delete