As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
Noo! I hope that they can meet up in the real world
ReplyDeletecan'twait for their reunion...
DeleteOh no... Its cant satisfy my hunger.. But still thank you mrs snail.. Thank you author😭😭
ReplyDeleteno problem dear..
DeleteI don't care , I don't care anymore AHHHHH , yandere yandere Abyss😍
ReplyDeletehahaha... can't wait to see what's going to happen..
Deleteda fuckkkk ༼;´༎ຶ ༎ຶ༽ I AM SOBBINGGGG OMGGGG HUAAAAA I cannot ༼;´༎ຶ ༎ຶ༽ when abyss was trying to warm himmm, I was like ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ author just let them be HAPPYYYYY
ReplyDeleteme too, i'm hpoing for HE too...
DeleteBrooooo ahhh I want more more more more I can't I'm to curious on what happened to them fuuuuckkkkk 😭🤚
ReplyDeletei feel the same..
DeleteTysm for updating **sending lots of hugs***
ReplyDeletemy pleasure~
DeleteI need more, somehow it feels a little less than usual. Or is it just me?
ReplyDeleteBut you did a great job translator-san arigatou!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Deleteeverytime i feel not enough too.. hehehe
Delete;;;///;;; ah ahhhhhh ahhhhh thank you for the chapter 💖💖💖
ReplyDeletesure thing!
DeleteI am sad WHYYYYYYYYY
ReplyDeletesob sob sob..
DeleteI WANT MORE PLEASE
ReplyDelete(˘̩̩̩ε˘̩ƪ)
I LOVE YOU TRANSLATOR
ε٩(๑> ₃ <)7з
ps. Excuse my mood swings
thank you for your love and support
DeleteAhh dont worry abyss youll probably see wangzi soon.. Probably.. (ʘᴗʘ✿)
ReplyDeletecan't wait for your reunion..
DeleteDamnnnnn i crieddd i really crieddddd...
ReplyDeleteThx u for the translation ms snail
Whaaaaiiiiii, It brokes my heart hueeeee T^T
ReplyDeleteTT i feel the same.
DeleteI wonder if there'll gon be a little black room 😗
ReplyDeleteblack room?
DeleteWAHAHAAHHA NOOOOO I'M LITERALLY CRYING OMFG (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) WAHHH PLS LET THEM BE HAPPY DEAR MANGAKA (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)
ReplyDeleteyes, i'm praying hard for happy ending..
DeletePoor baby...
ReplyDeletehuhuhu
DeleteACK
ReplyDeleteops..
DeleteArrrr Abyss is crying😭😭
ReplyDelete