Skip to main content

Chapter 93

End Of Chapter 93
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. Wtf, is that how it ends? NOOOO NO I'M NOT READY FOR A BAD END! WTF! NO!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah I don't think he's died yet?

      Delete
    2. no, this is notthe end. i think is the starting the new volume/arc since we haven't seen the modern setup as author mention in last chapter.

      Delete
  2. Wangzi didn't die right? Right? Please tell me he's still alive ಥ‿ಥ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i believe he's dead in the game world and he's back to his own world.
      but how will Abyss go to wangzi's world .. i'm not sure.

      Delete
  3. Next time abyss appear he will be on full yandere mode isnt it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... i hope he will be a cool gentlemen.. and he appear to wangzi next time, he is a cool Adult Abyss.

      Delete
  4. Oh fvck I'm not crying hqhwhwhw somebody's just chopping some onions hahaha that's all 👁️💧👄💧👁️

    Hit me with all the angst now then show me fluffiness on the next part pls huhuhu my heart is aching,,, maybe abyss will meet wangzi when he will go to our MC's world cross fingers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i definitely looking forward a fluffy moments.. argh.. been craving for it.

      Delete
  5. AHHHK huhu I know he's not died yet I'm sure he's back in reality with abyss I think right? 😭🤚

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait.....
    Main Character can't die right? QAQ
    Noo Wangzi, don't leave Abyss please :"C

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't think everyone has to be sad about this since this is probably not how this ends . most likely Wangzi will be sent back to his world okay.
    here is why:
    -at the end of the chapter it said "to be continued"
    -also at the end it said "finial chapter compete"
    -plus i don't think this story has a tragedy tag so MC is going to die
    the last one is guess since i haven't checked but other two make a lot of sense. if the finial chapter is complete then it is theoretically possible that Wangzi will be sent back to his world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you are correct, this is not a final chapter but I would say the start of new arc/volume as per author note from the last chapter.

      we haven't seen the modern world yet... can't wait to see their reunion.

      Delete
  8. Abyss better find a way to go to the real world or else im rioting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's true... i want them to met in real world too..

      Delete
  9. Oh my god! I hope he didn't die :( Story turned dark so suddenly lol I will cry :( Thank you for fast updates and good translation! It's so hard to wait next episode especially after this chapter :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right... and next week..I'll be on vacation so the update will be delayed...

      Delete
  10. OMG! I really started to cry :( I hope they find each other fast in the real world

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. i think wangzi is return to his own world... Abyss have to find his wayto meet wangzi

      Delete
  12. PLEASE LET HIM BE REBORN IN HIS PRESENT LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is there a novel ( -̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄◞ω◟-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wtf..oh no!!! Wangzhi...why!? 😭💔

    ReplyDelete
  15. .... ;;;;-;;;; i... This... HUAAAAA HDHDHDJJDJD IK CRYING PAINNN ;;;;;-;;;;; thank you for the chapter as always.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Excited for their reunion in the real world!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AND IIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUU HUHUHUHUH
    IT REALLY HURTZ ANG MAGMAHAL NANG GANITO

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wonderbif abbys or wangzi would wait for years for the reunion in rl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wuwu...its like this..cant wait for the next chapter!Hahaha thankyou for the chapter miss snail! finally after a long time i can come here to read from miss snail!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to read the next chapter!!! 😭 Oh no wangzi pls be alive in the real world 😭

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im betting we are going to see the next arc from abyss' POV. Like he's the main character now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I-I'M NOT CRYING
    I'm j-just bleeding water from my eyes uncontrollably that's all

    And so are you probably

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I really love it. Waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment