As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT
ReplyDeleteTrue, we need to see what will be Abyss reaction
DeleteWHAT'S NEXT I WANNA KNOW SO BAD!
ReplyDeleteMe too...
DeleteIts hanging.. Just... Just a lil bit more.. Just.. Arghhhh
ReplyDeleteHuhu.. that's true..
DeleteCorrection:
ReplyDeleteAdult A's madness is not that he hates human
I missed one word
Woah.....Wangzi has best lines, I want to scream in happiness..
ReplyDeleteyes... i think so too... he trick Abyss into taking the antidote and then appreciat ethem.. i hope Abyss canunderstand Wangzi intention.. he would never abandone him...
DeleteNAUUUUR I NEED MORE BUT I CAN WAIT OFC
ReplyDeleteme too, i hope next chapter come fast.
Delete"Abyss, I like you--"
ReplyDeleteoh my gOD CONFESSION! FINALLY!
"-for who you are."
aaaaand it was a platonic "like"
Thank you for the translation!!
youare welcome..
Delete.... ;;;-;;; ahh my heart ❤️❤️❤️ precious babuyyyy
ReplyDeletethis chapter is touching... huhu
DeleteUghh yess hdhdhshs :''') ahhh im having so much feeling after reading the next chapter hshshshd
DeleteAHHHHH..........THIS WAITING KILLING ME.......T_T
ReplyDeletei know right... huhuhu
DeleteAaaaaaaaaarf je veux la suite !!!!!
ReplyDeleteMerci pour tout ce travail !
you are welcome
DeleteAHHHHH I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW 😭 THIS CLIFFHANGER IS KILLING MEEEEEEE
ReplyDeletei know... can't wait for the next chapter..
DeleteMOAAAAARRRRR DONT LEAVE US HANGINGGG OMGG IM DYIIINGGG WHERE IS THE KISS I AM SOBBING ARE WE FINALLY NEARING THIS ANGSTY ROAD (≧(エ)≦ )
ReplyDeleteme too want to see kiss argh....
DeleteOh shit is that a confession 😳
ReplyDeleteat least now Abyss know that Wangzi was not andoning him...huhu
DeleteNOOOOO YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGINGGGG
ReplyDeleteyeah, we are hangingg together..
DeleteCliffhangers should be illegal!!! Ah wait actually a lot os series i enjoy is because the cliffhangers made me stick around.... AHHH i dont know my binge problem wants more... 😢
ReplyDeletethat's true... we have it but it's the reason we looking forward to next chapter.
DeleteNOW KISS AND FALL INLOVE
ReplyDelete(灬°ω°灬)
hehehe... that would be nice right..
DeleteNooo!! Precious babies... cant wait for the nexr part! Thank you for this update
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome!
DeleteAhhhhhhh!!!! IM SO EXCITED
ReplyDeleteyeah, me too
DeleteThank you for this chapter!! Holy smokes, the cliff hanger, I can't wait for abyss to realize
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome!
Delete