Skip to main content

Chapter 91

End Of Chapter 91
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. KISS?! WE NEED MOREEE! LIPS PLS!

    okay, but where are the other survivors? is this the end of the game or did just missed something? anyway, abyss is so babie huhu i wanna hug himm. Dont worry, honey! youre both gonna get out and finally have some progress in the romance part! <3

    thnk u for the chaaap <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. in chapter 90, you can see all the players hve killed each others.

      Delete
  2. The other "survivors" arrived at this room first and killed each other, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The darkness is surrounding my baby 😭😭😭 can he escape or ...or !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiss kiss.....................................................................................................fall in love

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG???!!!??
    Im dying waiting for this...T_T }}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaa thank you for the chapter! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to see moreee, is it just me or the chapters become more and more less

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope they can share the antidote...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back! 😁😍 Omg..no my baby Abyss, believe in Wangzi. That dark side of him.. really.. 😥 hope it disappears completely..hmmm..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhuhu welcome back... yeah we beleive in wangzi

      Delete
  10. Awww....m happy with how hard he is trying to suppress darkening after reaching that level 🥺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment