As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
I THOUGHT HE’S IN RUT LMAO π€£
ReplyDeleteHahahaha When you read too much BL
Deleteyeah true... if this is ABO that would be possible hahaha
DeleteMy head only saying. Wangzi can kiss to calm him down π₯Ίπ¦
DeleteBRUH NO- I was almost crying and then I saw this and I couldn't- π€£
DeleteHAHAHAH STOP IM DYING OF LAUGHTER
DeleteThanks for the chapter
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see what's going to happen next, I will be waiting for the next Saturday
yeah... we have to patiently wait 1 chapter per week hehehe
DeleteThanks for translation
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome!
DeleteI can't wait lol
ReplyDeleteThank you for the upload love you
( ˘ ³˘)♡
you're welcome!
DeleteKISSS HIMMM KISSS THE ABYSSSSSSSSSSS
ReplyDeleteyeah.. suitthe title of this series.. Kiss The Abyss..
DeleteNOOO !! THINK WANGZII SAVE YOUR BABY!
ReplyDeleteWangzi must save him... but i'm afraid he will sacrifice himself since he can return to his own world.
Deletewill they both alive????π₯π₯π₯π₯
ReplyDeletei hope they will survive.
DeleteTHEY BOTH HAVE TO SURVIVE.
ReplyDeleteindeed, i want them to survie nad live happiliy ever after together.
DeleteThank you for your translation! I feel sad that we are almost at the end (or at least it feels like that)
ReplyDeleteprobably because this is the last game right...
DeleteI think Abyss is doing it deliberately for Wangzi to pass
ReplyDeletei think so too
DeleteId sacrifice myself to keep my baby alive :(
ReplyDeleteI hope they come up with a trick so they both can leave. But since this story hardly has any plot armor...
yup. we just need to trust wangzi.. he is the game developer...
DeleteKiss kiss kiss kiss kiss istg kiss each other
ReplyDeleteyeah, we want kiss.. we want kiss...
Delete