Skip to main content

Chapter 89

End Of Chapter 89
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. Ohh this is getting so interesting! Abyss seems to have learned that only one person can survive now, I wonder what he'll do. Will he give his life to Prince as he said or betray him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From my opinion is the current Abyss he'll do anything for Wangzi but if he is consumed by darkness I don't know what he'll do.

      Delete
  2. I am scared for the nect chapter😵

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i'm anxious waiting for next chapter.. what will happen..

      Delete
  3. first of all, the chibis are so cuteee omg i literally die bec of cutenesss theeeen our author goes again with the angst like tone it down yo~ i just want my babies to be in wangzi's world and be lovey dovey qwq anyway, excited for the next gameee! gonna meet the survivors of the other campp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I really hope Abyss and Wangzi can be lovey dovey.. i wanna take what Abyss says as confession.. he said he want to be with Wangzi huhu

      Delete
  4. why does chapters nowadays feel short huhu or is because i read too fast HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were too excited to read. I've read this chapter for like 3 minutes, lmao.

      Delete
    2. Huhuhu.. yeah every times it's feels short.. i quest our speed reading also didn't help ..

      This remind me, there is one manhua with 200 something chapters . I thought it's a lot but I manage to read it in one day.. each chapter is short ..

      Delete
  5. Oh so many trials, why did Wangzi made such a hard life for him 😔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wangzi must not be on right mind at that time hahaha

      Delete
  6. Why do I feel like the author is trying to trick me with a false sense of hope/relief hahah is it really going to be a HE?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WANT TO SEE ABYSS SLEEP IN WANZI'S BED OKAY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah pls no sacrifices, I'm already dead from other manhuas with this same thing and is tired of it🗿🗿

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment