As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
psh thanks for uploading
ReplyDeleteHold on what does "eating his meat" means?? Is it some canibal thing ๐ฆ
ReplyDeleteUrm.. i think so as well.. since they have no food to eat.
DeleteAm I dirty for thinking about a different meat hahaha
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update marry me me plsss(เฒฅ_เฒฅ)
Hahaha... You want Abyss or Wangzi to marry you?
DeleteCan I have you instead I ship them both hahaha
Deleteoppps hahahaha........
DeleteAuthor be playing with my feelings by giving me cute scenes then wrecking me at the end (╯︵╰,) I'm curious to see who survive in the other groups. Wangzi have his own protector, abyss is so cute with the candies เฒฅ‿เฒฅ
ReplyDeleteYeah.. he so cute and cool in protecting his wife hehehe
DeleteKids, don't do the act of eating another human's flesh๐
ReplyDeleteHahaha ๐ yeah a big no no but if different kind of "meat" ehem should be okay.
Deleteso much for an innocent and heartwarming shounen ai...
ReplyDeletethanks for the chapter
you are welcome!
DeleteOh,god please have mercy
ReplyDeleteAmen...
DeleteUwaahh what did abyss meant by 'my meat'? He has some meat they buy but we didn't see? Or he means his own meat? I- i'm so confused.
ReplyDeletefrom the situation, I think Abyss meanthis own flesh...
DeleteAhh baby abyss is too precious (เฎะดเฎ; )♥
ReplyDeleteyeah,... his determination to sacrifice to wangzi is admirable...
DeleteEating human flesh is not alright but some other kind of meat is fine af.
ReplyDeleteehem, that's right hehehe
DeleteI really want them out of this arena quickly
ReplyDeletebut once they out aren't we near the ending huhuhu
Deleteoh so there was another team. I also didn't know
ReplyDeletei didn't even realise that.. i thight it's only them.
DeleteHdhdjdjfjf omg AAAAA YOU CAN EAT HIS MEAT CJJDJFKFKFKF I ///// AAAAA
ReplyDeletehahahaha
DeleteI know abyss doesnt mean it that way but i am too much of a hoe i honestly laugh at that lol lol lol!! And SENPAI! THANK YOU FOR THE UPLOAD ❤๐ญ๐ค
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome!
DeleteI love them both.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing ๐ฅฐ
you are welcome!
DeleteIn which way cannibal or um-
ReplyDeleteThe other way?
I prefer the " other way" hehehe
DeleteThanks Miss snail
ReplyDeleteI know that he meant his flesh but.... I'm thinking of another "meat" ๐๐๐
ReplyDelete