Skip to main content

Chapter 87

End Of Chapter 87
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. The rod had enough of this bending agendas of our dear abyss hahahahahahaha anywayyy, they are so cuteeee I wonder what will happen nextt

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, so does the bunny woman know about the whole game world thing? she didn't look confused or anything so (ty for the chapter)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurm.. it's a bit confusing right... But what i think what she meant like if i can turn back time and plan something better so she'll have a better ending in the game itself not in wangzi's world .. idk, this is just my opinion. Hehe~

      Delete
  3. the chibi version of them are always so cute(≧∇≦)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the chapter πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your hardwork

    ReplyDelete
  6. My danger signalls are going off, so im pretty sure something bad and sad is going to happen.

    Geez, i just want them to be happy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a bad feeling about this final round

    ReplyDelete
  8. Their cuteness made me calm down a little bit

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sad because I feel like we are close to the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but i thibk there is be more chapter, werewolf game itself is from chapter 55 to 86 like that...

      Delete
  10. should i ''Kyaaa our little abyss'' or ''oya handsome hot abyss who will protect wangzi''?

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bunny is so sus rn but i just hoped it's not ending😭😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment