As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
We stan a queen !!!!
ReplyDeleteThis dog b*stard got what he deserved to think I've taken a liking on him on the prev chap , maybe there's something wrong with my brain !!
Also thanks for translating as always , hoping you have a wonderful day.
hahaha i nvr thought that someone will like him after the reveal :D
DeleteThank u so much for translating and uploading !! Love ya! Also, damn what a dick. How dare he smile and reminisce about living haplily when his grilfriend literally dies for him. Does him right, when being pulled down to death with. I feel so bad for Mingyue though. ๐ฅบ
ReplyDeleteyeah... that man setting is shit lol...
Deleteyou re welcome.
Thank you soo much forvyoyr hard work, Miss Snail. You're the reason I look forward to weekend ๐ฅบ
ReplyDeleteAwww~~you are welcome~
Delete#bossgirl you will be missed
ReplyDeletedefinitely, she is an awesome character
DeleteThis is so saaaaddd ๐ญ She must have felt so happy when she was no longer in the control of the plot qwq so glad she brought that jerk into death ๐ญ I Stan #queen
ReplyDeleteAll these angst aside, I'm excited for the next gameeee!! Will we see a level up in our ship? So exciteeed thank u for the chappp
yeah,... I wanna see they level up too...
Delete๐๐ป๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ
ReplyDeleteT_T.......dammit....
ReplyDeleteIm a little out of it, but is this thing supposed to stop until only one is left...? Dont pit our abyss against our mc plz...
that's right.. i wonder how this will end..
Deleteit's been a while since I felt sad of a character death. I pray she can be reborn in mc's world. let us also hope abyss' darkness level can be suppressed as 90%
ReplyDeletehuhuhu.. i hope so..
DeleteI'm not crying (เฎะดเฎ; )
ReplyDeletesob sob sob.. her last smile last long in my heart...
DeleteShe fucking deserves better what an
ReplyDeleteA-hole ๅธ(>็ฟ<)ๅธ
yeah... she even manage to get her self awareness..
Deletehe didn't suffer at all right..
ReplyDeleteThis wasn't the first time she was turned down by her boyfriend. I believe that she gave him so many chances already cause they're together since they were young. Before her last breath taken away, she chose to test her hypothesis about how that jerk really felt. Mingyue was too cool from the start til the end. She will be my most favorite girl character in BL story. The creator team did a great work
ReplyDeleteThank you the blog owner ☺️☺️ your works always have high quality.
you are right, even tho this is BL but she is loveable ... she's amazing characters... she deserve to have her own series.... like reincarnated after died as a game character hehehe
DeleteI have already guessed it based on the last chapter, but mingyue is such a decisive person T^T I feel really helpless... I was hoping there would be a twist which I know wouldn't have, but still...
ReplyDeleteyeah, i understnd what you meant. we are hoping that she'll survival but too bad..
DeleteYo I'm so excited for the next update thank you for translating this <333
ReplyDeleteI hope Mingyue gets a good story arc and possibly never comes to this game when Wang fixes up the story. Because let's be honest she deserves better than that trash. Also thanks so much for the translation it's always amazing to read this whenever it comes out.
ReplyDeleteAw man rereading this both hurts and heal me๐ญ๐ญ
ReplyDelete