As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












Afghjkjhg she never dissapoints
ReplyDeleteour queen~... hehehe
DeleteThat means she gets to drag him to the grave he dug for her. I wish she could've survived. I hope there's a plot twist and she does survive... :(
ReplyDeleteyeah I do hope the hunter skill is an advantage to her survival...
DeleteHow many times does this story want to break my heart? I just cant.... T_T.....
ReplyDeleteI loved how she played an uno there. Gawd, let her live.
Yup.. we need her in the next game...
DeleteNYEHEHEHEHE unexpected plot twist i’m totally here for it
ReplyDeleteYeah.. i totally forgot about the hunter roles..
DeleteI completely forgot the hunter card but how? I thought she was a townsfolk when Mc check Jr identity
ReplyDeleteYeah many reader was confused.. but from my understanding... Mingyue like abyss and wangzi there are townsfolk team but have a different roles like guardian/ knight , priest and hunter...
DeleteI hope she'll not die and the skill is her advantage...
ReplyDeleteQueen do your thing! T.T I'm so happy i can't even express- i just hope wangzi manages to change her fate :")
ReplyDeleteshe's so clever that she might change her own fate huhuhu
Deletethis feels so short or did i read to fastðŸ˜
ReplyDeletehahahaha...
DeleteWe are near the ending of this arc, aren't we?? So exciteeed
ReplyDeleteyup we are near the ending of this werewolf game.
DeleteThanks Miss snail
ReplyDelete