As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."













AAAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW CHAPTER!!!! (But seriously i'm simping for the miss bunny)
ReplyDeletehahaha... well we are free to simp anyone in here....
DeleteYoooo this is finally what will truly test his intentions ಠ_ಠ
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chapter!! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
you are welcome~ yeah she really did...
DeleteThis chapter is great but also stressful. It hurts in so many levels
ReplyDelete//Thank you for the update 💕💕
yes, you are right... we need sweet , fluff moments and I hope we will feed with it after this arc ended.. this werewolf game is so stressfull.
DeleteThank you for your consistent updates. My heart is in pain.
ReplyDeleteif i'm in a good health and not busy.. I'll definitely update it as fast as I can hehehe
DeleteThis chapter is so intense!!!! Thank you for the update ^^
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome...
Delete🥺🥺
ReplyDeletehuhu~
Deleteyeah Wangzi is quite sad in this chapter.. huhuhu
ReplyDeleteyesssssss thank you ms.snail!~ please eat and rest properly :D
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind wishes...
DeleteBro if this man votes out my queen, he's gonna have to vote out these hands first.
ReplyDeleteHaha.. that guy is really no good .
DeleteI swear- if this guy votes for mingyue im gonna screech till i loose my voice- THAT SICK PSYCHO T.T LEAVE MINGYUE ALONEEE
ReplyDeletealso thank you alot for the chapter and your hardwork miss snail :D
you're welcome
DeleteWhat is wrong with qiu Ji! Fight like a man! Why abuse our queen!
ReplyDelete