Skip to main content

Chapter 83

End Of Chapter 83.
To Be Continued...

Comments

  1. Thank u so much for translating!! You’re so sweet.. This is literally my top tier Manhua so I can’t thank you enough ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. /me talking to the liar one

    [If I ask you "Is this the heaven's door?", you will say yes, right? ]

    1. the liar refuse = he knows he's definitely gonna say "yes, this is the heaven's 🚪" = the truth is, it's the hell's 🚪

    2. the liar accept = he knows he's gonna say "no, this is NOT the heaven's 🚪" = the truth is, it's the heaven's door 🚪

    Your translation is clear and this chapter is great like always.

    Thank you ❣️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh.. awesome~ you got it... I need to re read many time but still can graps the method. You clarification make me understand better.

      Delete
  3. my brain went offline HAHHAHAHAHA abyss is so cute with the angel and the devil. looking forward to next week, hopes this arc will already endd

    thank you for the chap ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... yeah.. I understand.. mine gone offline for a while too...

      Delete
  4. Aww I love her so I feel so bad. I also feel uncomfortable cause I grow attached to these characters but in the end they are not "real" like Abyss and WZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. The satisfied and happy face Abyss makes while showing his drawing is just too cute and Wangzi is so intelligent can't relate 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Abyss drawing skill improve too... And he proud of his drawing too...

      Wangzi's process thought I can't understand too... Haha..

      Delete
  6. The girl is a queen. A queen that needs no knight nor king. I hope she becomes good friends with our squad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. buhu.. she found out! what a knife what a knife ...i wish i had tears to shed but i cant stop smiling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please don't worry the translation is beautiful and much better than the others! Thank you for all your hard work!!

    Mingyue is a queen and i feel so bad for her for what she's been and put through :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought Ms.snail got sick so the chapter was delayed TwT but it's finally here~ please don't worry about the translation! ~it is great also take care of your health Ms.Snail! Thank you for this chapter :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern... Thank God I'm in a good health... Hehehe

      Delete
  10. It's ok Ms Snail. 😊 Thanks for continues update. Honestly I'm confused with the yes yes no no. Answer too. Hahaahhahah but it's ok. 😂🤣

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahha abyss is secretly flirting 😏😏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment