As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."











I'm impressed with myself that I actually knew the answer to the polar bear oneπ₯°π€
ReplyDeleteWow!... I just gotta know... Huhuhu
Deletei knew the "hair" was colorless but I didn't know about the skin! Honestly I want to see them testing each other of common knowledge
Deletei did not know about the fur, but about the skin lmaoooo
DeleteI need moreππ
ReplyDeleteIt's so short right
DeleteThis is so ugh I should have waited another week π This bf is getting in my nerves like bish
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chap muah
True.. he's with Mingyue all the time.. yet how can he accuse Mingyue is cheating... Abyss won't let it happen... Haha..
DeleteYes yes yes!!another update~ thank you for the update and can i kill the bf :3
ReplyDeletehehehe you're welcome!
DeleteThank you for the chapter πππ
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome!
DeleteThank you so much for the chapter! One of the most intriguing manhuas I've read and i look forward for the update every week!
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome!, check out another manhua ( I wanto to be a great villain) by the same author... i translate that one too...
DeleteHe is so annoying, shd has a gud tolerance power π
ReplyDeleteshe really love him i think.
Deleteyeah, count me in!
ReplyDeleteWhat what ,what is the connection of sister mingyue with the story? Besides, doesn't wang mian made the game to be finish in this round (since abyss just kill everyone in ori ginal scene) so what would happen after thisss? This is nerve-wracking~~~~(╥﹏╥)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's really nerve-wracking~
DeleteTime to shave a polar bear to see for myself...
ReplyDeletehahaha do you have any nearby...
DeleteThank you!!! Can't wait to see the continuation next week!
ReplyDeleteyour welcome!
DeleteWait... Don't tell me it's just me who's simping over Ms. Bunny-
ReplyDeletehahaha... miss bunny? why not~
DeleteThank you again for a nice sharing. I love all the chapters
ReplyDeleteyour welcome.
DeleteOmg I didn't know it. I thought it's really white os that's Why..hmm I'm learning. π€£ππ
ReplyDelete