As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."














I can't belive it
ReplyDeleteI feel bad for liking them to be together... Sigh...
DeleteBruh, I thought they will be the comedic background couple not this type of toxic coupleππ
ReplyDeleteI thought so tooπ
DeleteAah.. I'm disappointed in this couple.. i actually rooted for them.
Deletei feel sad for the girl thoo
ReplyDeleteshe woulr be a great ally to wangzi
its sad taht the person she trust is using her :((
Yea poor herπ’π
DeleteYeah, she believes in him.. True I don't mind if she is Wangzi's ally too..
Deletesmh mingyue could've been my gf instead of that ugly man she deserves everything
ReplyDeleteHehe, so true..
DeleteThis isn't surprising If I paid attention to the side characters more clearly ( or main, I do not know if I am correct), the author already gave a clue on what type of person he COULD be because the only reason why they were in the game was that the boyfriend had a gambling dilemma and kept using the girlfriend's money causing them to be on shortage of money plus he didn't want to get a job because he claimed: "I have a low degree of education, so I can't make much money at work, right?" Even though he is still able to find a job and make money and yet he decided to be lazy while other people struggle to get money but still do jobs that don't pay much, but yet he still has help from a person who loved him dearly, etc. And most gambling people in mangas/manhua or manwhas aren't good people although not all are terrible.
ReplyDeleteSorry for this long paragraph I'm way into this story, I may have made a few incorrect information.
Yeah you are right... I forgot the fact that the hint is already given.. so I was shocked when I found out who he really is... I nvr seen him as the sneaky/ manipulate one previously...
DeleteNooo ;'( poor girl YOU CAN BE MY GF-
ReplyDeleteHehe~ she must learn on how to get out of toxic relationship.. she is a smart girl but the love blinds her...
DeleteDamn bro thats crazy... I knew it...
ReplyDeleteNow i don't feel bad if he dies... But I sympathize with Mingyue . Huhuhu she really loves him..
DeleteDamit it was a toxic couple the whole time. I thought they were sweet together but it seems as if shes been nothing but used by him :(
ReplyDeleteAgreed. I thought he really just a naive fools.. so Mingyue is a good partner for him but now... Please go away from Mingyue life...
DeleteTbh, I was really shock! Huhuhu... Probably I already have image that I set in him.. so this reveal really surprised me.
ReplyDeleteDisappointed but not surprised
ReplyDeleteHuhuhu i felt both.. unfortunately... π
DeleteWhadda f*** plot twist is this hahahahaha. Idk what to feel anymore.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the superb translating as always miss snail!
The plot twist . Argh...
DeleteYour welcome!
I pray that she notices his evil intent. I can't bring myself to hate her and I hope she can be a good comrade.
ReplyDeleteTrue enough.. if there is no more plot twist i hope she is a good comrade...
DeleteHmmmmmmm . Anyway thank you for the chapter!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome!
Deleteaww I feel so bad for her!!! I regret thinking they were cute together. hopefully she notices he's a wolf!!! also thank you so so so much for the new chapter <333
ReplyDeleteyeah me too... i think she know he is wolf but she is in denial since they been together for so long huhuhu.... argh.. i'm stress huhuhu
Deletehaaa I knew he was scum, but was hoping for a funny cute couple. Thank you for the chapter Miss Snail
ReplyDeleteYeah indeed. ..
DeleteYour welcome.
Wahhhhh poor the girl πππ the plot twist is good btw π
ReplyDeleteThe plot twist is twisting my feelings huhuhu
Delete:( what a tragedy
ReplyDeleteThat true... π’
DeleteWow the plot twist is so scary that break our expectation(〒﹏〒)
ReplyDeleteNow i don't know how what kind of plot twist awaiting us in this manhua huhuhu
DeleteWow, this went from 0-100 real quick. So their relationship was just toxic as hell...
ReplyDeleteForgive me for saying, but i am glad shes not the werewolf. Ive really taken a liking to her.
yeah totally, i like her too...
Deletei thought they were cute but turn out he was toxic
ReplyDeleteyeah..i'm dissapointed too...
Deletedefinitely... he need to be teach a lesson.
ReplyDeleteTrashy bf! π‘πKinda disappointed O ship them. Poor Mingyue been blinded by love for too long.. π₯ She deserves better. π‘π
ReplyDeleteyeah, I was shipping them too.. sob sob sob
DeleteI knew it. What a terrible person, manipulating and stealing from your girlfriend of all people, the person who cares for you most? Absolutely ridiculous. Thank you once again miss Snail. ( κα΄κ)
ReplyDeleteYeah.. the BF is really a jerk... Mingyue deserve better... Sigh..
DeleteNgl, i knew that qui ji is just taking advantage of her (ive been there so i notice it pretty quickly) i just didnt think to much of it. since she is the only one always speaking for him and doing things for him but i didnt expect that kind of abuse he doing.. he is mentally abusing her..
ReplyDeleteAww.. hope u are doing fine now... Yeah abusing mentally is not good too... I thought he was just regular fool...
DeleteI feel bad for her bt this person is really toxic
ReplyDeleteyeah... she is just a nice girl to have this kind of BF..
Delete