As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."











I CANT WAITTTTT (=^▽^=)
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE
You are welcome!
DeleteMaybe in the next chapter wangzi will be selected and the some drama will happen, lol i don't know. Btw, Thanks for your update!!
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome!
DeleteThat's so cute... ;'D
ReplyDeletehehe~ indeed
DeleteΣ(●д●) Wangzi drawing skill are amazing, he drew all of that in no time (≧∇≦)/ I hope your wishes come true abyss
ReplyDeletehis drawing is cute...
DeleteIm so nervous who they will vote ;-;
ReplyDeleteyeah, I wonderinghow willthey go through this round..
DeleteWHAT NO BABY ABYSS DON'T PUSH HIM
ReplyDeletehaha
DeleteOh my baby Abyss!! Angst! Angst! Angst!!!! Pls i hope this series will have a happy ending and they can be togetherrrrrr wuhuu
ReplyDeleteyeah, I need a happy ending badly...
Delete"Aww" is all I can say before the angst comes ( ̄ヘ ̄;)
ReplyDeleteThis sister won't be able to bear it alone ಥ_ಥ
we are with you sister~
DeleteI hope their wishes come true! I want to see Abyss in a cozy home with Wangzi by his side
ReplyDeleteヾ(✦థ ェ థ)ノ
me too, i hope their wish to be together comes true too...
DeleteWangzi is a trustworthy person. He won't give a false hope no matter what happens. I love them both.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update 💕💕
you are welcome!
DeleteIsnt abyss already able to enter our world? I mean his past self did kill our dear mc over and over again XD
ReplyDeleteit's in future when he was 24 yrs old i think so the current abyss didn't know how to.. and wangzi also don't know how can abyss come and find him too...
Deletei cried like three drop of tears came out fck QWQ he want to be with wangzi but cant draw the world cause he's never been there omg im---- author's been chopping onions lately just get down with the lovey dovey scenes QWQ
ReplyDeleteyeah , i feel sad too... what more he only drew darkness...huhuhu what a sad life he have..
DeleteI melt each time seeing their chibbi self
ReplyDeletehehe~ they are so cute!
DeleteI'm so scared!!!!! Please protect them 😭😭😭
ReplyDeletehuhuhu... i trust in wangzi's brain supremacy hehe~
DeleteTHANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER AS ALWAYS GXJDJDJD 🥺❤️❤️❤️ cute They're cute. Precious
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome~
Deletearigatou gozaimas Miss.Snail!!!! Thank you very much!!!! Stay safe and healthy okay? You rock!!!!
ReplyDeleteDomo~ your welcome!
DeleteI can't wait! good job translator-san!
ReplyDeletethank you!
Deletehuh!!!!! this bunny lady never fails to make me sigh. thank you so much! <3
ReplyDeleteHaha.. Miss Bunny.. your welcome!
DeletePlot twist: abyss is the werewolf and he'll just end up killing everyone except wangzi and that's when the dark abyss arc start....gosh i just want to see what happens huhu he's abt to reach 100%
ReplyDeleteHehe~ interesting idea...
DeleteYeah, i'm wondering too.. how is this story will be wrap up.