As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
Finally, a sweet scene TT_TT
ReplyDeleteI hope it long last for a while, i don't mind if 4/5 next chapter is just sweet scene
Also Thank You for uploading
Hahaha.. me too.. i can't get enough of them.
DeleteThank you very much for the fast updates ms snail☺️
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome
DeleteThank you so much. I've been here so often lately <3 <3
ReplyDeleteAww... I'm glad to hear that .. enjoy ur stay!
DeleteI want to know what will happen after clearing all the events .
ReplyDeleteThanks for the translation as always
Indeed can't wait to see what author have store for us.
DeleteThank you so much! For the update! (≧▽≦)
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome
DeleteI can breath now, I need their moment!! ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ but the game will end soon :(( I'm so nervous fufufu
ReplyDeleteIdk how many chapters in Final Volume but I guess we still can savour the moments hehe~
DeleteThanks for the update! First found this site via your youtube :D Thank you so much for the update! I pray for their happiness. Also, is this a manhua? Was the original in chinese? If so do you know where I can find the original?
ReplyDeleteYes, this is manhua. You can read the raw on Bilibili (legally) or cocomanhua (illegal)
DeleteThank you! I admit I am afraid of the next chapter lol
ReplyDeleteI hope Werewolf game is end well... Huhuhu
Deleteplsss huhu i hope this cute atmosphere last
ReplyDeleteI like the most when Abyss asked Wangzi to wipe.. so cute..
DeleteLmao is he still on that dad thing
ReplyDeleteHahaha 🤣 he insisted he's the father...
Deletewho?!
ReplyDelete🤔
DeleteDid anyone paid attention to the cover on the first pages? Like???? ABYSS IS SO DAMN CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME OMG IM CRYING- wang zi got two of the best worlds T.T and abyss really knows how to sell meng now huh
ReplyDeleteI want this arc to end already and proceed to the dogfood eating section qwq
Yeah... The cover... We have black and white Abyss... Once I see that cover, I decided to use it as this volume cover instead the original one.. I just can't move on...
DeleteAbyss is a cute liddol baby in cruel world
ReplyDeleteYeah... When he said, wangzi wipe.. isn't that so cute!
Deletethanks for the work
ReplyDeleteyour welcome!
DeleteThank you soooo much for your updates......^^
ReplyDeletemy pleasure!
DeleteThank you so much! I enjoy the chapter!
ReplyDeleteglad you like it!
DeleteThe author note thou xD still thank you for the chapter 💖
ReplyDeleteyour welcome!
DeleteThank you for the update
ReplyDeleteYour welcome!
DeleteTHANK YOU SM!!!!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure!
DeleteI Love ittttttttt thanks for the update translator-san
ReplyDeleteI want to see their Romantic scene...♥╣[-_-]╠♥
hihihi.... don't we... but Abyss need to step up too... once he become capable seme..i think we can expect more from him to flirt with wangzi...
DeleteFinally a bonding scene that I can really enjoy. Thank you miss Snail 😘
ReplyDeleteyour are welcome!
DeleteThank youuuuu. I havent checked back since end season 1 and was surprised/ happy to see the update
ReplyDeletehehe~ welcome back!
DeleteI'm gonna be so sad if in the future they don't have happy ending 💔💔💔ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteI pray for happy ending huhuhu
Delete