As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












HMPH! I want him to betray her and see her be heartbroken! just because she doesn't want to believe it doesn't mean she can blame someone else!
ReplyDeleteit a survival game dude calm down like she knows she isnt the werwolf and out of no where she get told her bf and childhood friend is the werwolf that messed up ofc she wouldn't believe i feel sorry for her
DeleteAt the end of the day nobody knows each other properly as its survival game and at this point i think she does know hes a werewolf but at the end she loves him and she would probably would like to protect him
Deleteyeah... i understand why she decided to trust her BF tho... but this is so frustrating I luv both couple ...arrggg...
Deletehmmm yeah dam must hurt in there world
DeleteHmm but, I think it because mingyue was programmed like this... Remember in abyss last life? They didn't appear in the fourth room, mingyue is smart and I think her elimination has got to do with her boyfriend otherwise, as clever as she is, her only weakness is she believe in her bf too much.(or maybe it was programmed that way). Her boyfriend is also very selfish to me, if he wants to be with mingyue, he shouldn't gamble anymore if he loves her, he wouldn't even dare to bring her in the game even if she's smart. The most suspicious person has always been Qiu ji....
DeleteWangzi's mind must be confused. I hope you are okay ππ
ReplyDeletehe must cracking his head now on how to solve this round.. sigh.. I'll be more shocked if suddenly Author will turn Abyss as the real werewolf hahaha (just kidding)
DeleteOoooooooooo~ dramas incoming!! ππ³ I am so exited for next chapter snail Sama!! And thanks for uploading!! Your a godππ½πΆπ€π½ππ½~~~πI shall pray π I loooooove u!!
ReplyDeletehahaha you are welcome~ Thank you for your love and support!
Deletejeeeeezzzzz
ReplyDeletehahaha when i though this level is ended yet new drama comes in...
DeleteThank you for upload once aging miss Snail. And I have a feeling that the next chapter is gonna be very sad (´ . .̫ . `)
ReplyDeletearrggg I'm anxious...
DeleteThank you for double update miss Snail o(〃^▽^〃)o
ReplyDeleteyour welcome~ I'm happy author released 2 chapter as a new beginning for season 2..
Deletehere comes the tiny wittle bit angst im ready 4 it
ReplyDeletehahaha~ I'm anxious tho...
DeleteI can't I just can't (;´∩`;)
ReplyDeleteSob... Sob... I feel you friend...
DeleteThis is heart breaking π₯Ί
ReplyDeleteYeah .. π’
DeleteSad that she will be killed π’
ReplyDeleteSigh... I hope she's not .. i like her actually...
DeleteThis will be sad,i can't see they hurt each other. I hope the author have plot twist and make both of couples still life π₯²π
ReplyDeleteThat's right... I'm hoping for that too..
DeletePlot twist bunny is the wolf lmao
ReplyDeleteAhahaha.. π
DeleteI kinda feel sad..the sweet couple will be separated coz of this survival game... π₯
ReplyDeleteIdk, i think Mingyue will do anything for her BF...
DeleteSince all of this are just 0's and 1's, they can be brought back right? This game will truly end if our mc dies.
ReplyDeletehurm... if you said like that the posibility will be at the ned of the game I think. because now the programmer can't change anything. the game is developing itself. Remeber when MC back to real world.. the game changed.
DeleteI FEEL SO BROKENHEARTED IN THIS CHAPTER. I love both these couples and it hurts my heart to see them like this... Queen's boyfie is going to die huh? :<
ReplyDeleteI would say most probably but I'm not sure how Ming Yue will counter this ..
DeleteGuys, but isn't it kinda strange? There's also a possibility that abyss is the werewolf. He said that the first person he saved was wangzi but the werewolf's clearly targeted the old woman on the first day. So if he really did, then he must be the werewolf that suggested to go with the lady first to be safe cause it's their first time together. And he acted strange when the topic werewolf was brought up, like the first time they slept together and the bunny said smth abt how it's unexpected for a friend to attack you. He could have not said anything to not worry him and eliminate everyone then die himself so that wangzi would be the last and he'll be sure he wins and be safe cause everyone is dead already.
ReplyDeleteThere is possibility but I think he won't work together with other based on his personality and i think his guardian skill is legit.. nevertheless if author wanna make plot twist.. the probability is still there.
Delete