As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."













Omg omggg that was not expected~ I am sure a the boyfriend 👀btw thanksss for uploading my angel~💕💕😠I loooove you snail senpai! Hope your finer!^^
ReplyDeleteyeah, the BF is in our suspect list...
Deleteyou are welcome~
DOUBLE UPDATE?!KYAAA
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised too... hehehe
DeleteFinally~ I miss you my cute couple ❀(*´▽`*)❀
ReplyDeletearen't we... lucky for us the break was short hehe~
Deleteomg the bf kinda sus.. anyway, I MISS MY BABIEEES MAMA IS SO HAPPY TO SEE U AGAIIINNN
ReplyDeletethank you for the ud QWQ
indeed.... sigh... i understand your feeling... we miss our babies so much...
Delete😠I accidentally skipped this chapter read the next one got confused bt carried on, realised and came back here
ReplyDeleteU must not expected to have double updates right hehehe
DeleteOMG thanks for your hard work,I love it so much. I hope I get crazy update again next time 😌✨
ReplyDeleteHahaha... Hope the author heard our pray...
DeletePlease 🤤would you tell to me, who is bottom and Top ? I hope Abyys is Top or seme
ReplyDeleteYes, you are right... Abyss is seme... Wangzi is uke... Hehehe
Delete