As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












Yoooooo!!!! That realization was so creepy, but omg I can’t wait for the next season! Here’s hoping the censorship isn’t as bad and we can actually see a kiss scene XD but omg, I can’t wait for the next chapter! ^^ thank you translator for all you do for us! This manhua is very yummy!
ReplyDeleteHehehe.. yeah... I didn't expected Author is going to put this kinda info.. it's like everyone is scripted except our Abyss..
Deletei just freaking screaamed like a gremliinn!! omg guys we just finished the first volume TT been a long journey with abyss and wangzi. Looking forward to a fun filled volume 2 and expecting some progress in their lovey dovey relationship <3
ReplyDeleteBig thanks miss snail!! so appreciated <3
Yeah... I almost worried that we reaching the end since the Author started new manhua... i'm glad she just ended with Volume 1 and will come back...
DeleteWowww so much information in this chapter. I wonder what will happen to Wangzi and Abyss when the game reaches the end. Plus, I really want to see more lovey dovey scenes in vol 2 (kiss scene without being censored is da bezt hehe)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your great work, as always ❤❤❤
Yeah... I hate kiss censorship.. hahaha..
DeleteLovey dovey is needed too...
the chillsss i felt (and more when i saw how hot abyss is ehem)
ReplyDeletehahaha.. it seems your eyes is always following him,..
DeleteThanks for the chapter ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ ). Looking forward to the next season (☞゚∀゚)☞❤️. I'm also hoping for more lovey-dovey chapters next volume (ꈍᴗꈍ).
ReplyDeleteyouare welcome!... I'm expecting more in new season too..
DeleteDamnnnn i got goosebump looking at abyss. I had a feeling that he already finished blackening and all this game is something he planned for wangzii. Cant wait for season 2!
ReplyDeleteAs always, thx for ur translation miss snails!
yeah... can't wait next season.. what will author suprise us with...
Deleteyour welcome!
Woahhh this chapter gives me the strong feeling. I'm afraid about what will happen in the game, but sometimes I think that Abyss already know about the game or the "secret" behind it. I only hope that our Wangzi and Abyss can survive this game together :(((
ReplyDeleteAlso, thank you so much for the translation Miss. Snail ♥♥
Can't wait for Season 2!!!
you are most welcome!
DeleteTHANK YOU FOR THE CHAP AAAAA ;-; can't wait for Volume 2 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteyeah me too.... hehehe you are welcome!
Deleteomggggg can't wait for season 2!! ahh i'm really excited!
ReplyDeletewow, that is really creepy huh, so they are like programmed dolls..
thank you miss snail 💓💓
yeah, all seem to follow the game setting that has been set for them.
Deleteaaaaa omg I cant wait for season 2 hehehehe thank you miss snail for translating all this <333
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome!
DeleteGot goosebumps!
ReplyDeleteYes Abyss is different....can't wait for season 2 m excited ☺️
ReplyDeleteyeah, i wonder what is actually trigger Wangzi to be in this world in the first place... Was it Abyss?
DeleteAhh I can't wait for the next season.This story is so damn good, I hope Wangzi can figure out about the game more and about abyss that too misterius to me. Thanks to you for translating this ❤️
ReplyDeleteyeah, we easily get hooked after few chapters.. and now here we are waiting for next chapter.
DeleteYour welcome!
Suddenly remember lan zhan and wei ying.. I dont know why.. But I do love this season.. Gonna wait for s2❤️
ReplyDeletehehehe yeah.. hope season 2 comback soon...
DeleteI might seem dumb but I didn’t really understand what he realized. Could someone explain in simple words..
ReplyDeleteI think he realise that all the characters in with world are following a setup/ desgin that has been made for the game. Example when he gone missing for few days previously, Ming Yu didn't suspect/ ask him anything , she just explained who had been executed. and for this chapter, Yuanyuan don't even know her grandma's name yet so desperate to save her. She didn't know because Wangzi the game developer didn't input the data in the game. So he realise that everyone is like that except for Abyss, who is not following the original setup and try not to change.
DeleteIdk, if this help but this is from my own opinion, author might a different opinion on this.
The realization is kinda like a reminder to wangzi that when it comes to writing, details should dealt with properly and he shouldn't be careless with story and such.
ReplyDeleteyup indeed.. he kinda careless for bg/ characters details when developing this games.
DeleteThis is sad for the other characters :( I hope he'll fins ways to fix all of this ..and .. you should've hugged Abyss while narrating that last line hahhahaha
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chapter!!!~ 🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻 so excited for season 2 ❤️
you are welcome!
DeleteMiss Snails.... Thank you for translating this comics... I like to read your other translated comics as well... Can you give me some links please????
ReplyDeleteYou can click on list of all manhwa/ manhua link on the end of this page..
DeleteThis is a guilt bomb for wangzi lol Thankyou for the update Miss.Snail!
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome!
DeleteUh-oh...
ReplyDeletedu dun~
DeleteWu ..wu I was late :(
ReplyDeleteit's fine you already catchup~
DeleteLooks like the goosebumps ain't going down, that was a hell of a realization, i have the same thoughts on doki doki literature club but this is intense.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the translation~!
You are most welcome!
DeleteI can't wait fo the next season... I always feel grateful for your translation... because in this story, how can they are so cute like that? My heart can't take it anymore.
ReplyDeleteHehehe so true.. they are so cute together...
DeleteOh my.... more of our Abbys' baby... 😭 He's really afraid to hurt Prince..and.. that blush 🤩 hmmm... Heheehe... Our baby is beginning to learn how to be naughty ha..hmm... Still.. I'm wondering how they will end together when Abbys is the character game created by Wangzhi... Will Abby's go out in the real world to be with Prince?..since it's also what Abby's want to do.. I kinda feel sad and conflicted about it..
ReplyDeleteYup and as we know this is Abyss in the part... How will author make adult Abyss (present) to meet Wangzi / Prince... So much to be unfold.. can't wait for next season..
DeleteThank you miss snail
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for the next season
Thank you soo much for uploading! Do u know when season 2 will be out?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, regret to inform that I don't know.
DeleteCongratulations on finishing volume 1!! It was so cool to read this, I really have no idea where the plot is going from here but I am so excited for it! Take a well deserved break yourself too, you always do such a great job on these. The one man scans group life sounds hard ヾ(^-^)ノ
ReplyDeletehehe~ thank you!
DeleteThere's one thing I'm worried about. Didn't Abyss changed halfway the manhua? I mean, after finishing a stage, Wangzi will disappear and then Abyss will have a dream about what the "Original Abyss" did in that stage and then his blackening-something will increase by 20%. There's this scene where after the blackening, he changed into "Daddy Abyss" (omygahd) but continued the "Cinnamon Roll Abyss" act since Wangzi seem to prefer that version of him?
ReplyDeleteSo....what I'm worried about is....what if this is an act???????
....Which is very unlikely. The probability of this being true is probably like, 5% to 10%. I just simply wanna share this.
I kinda understand the theories you come out with.... well, anything can happen here...
DeleteNevertheless, I hope Abyss development is something not twisted and bring harms to wangzi hehehe but I think the blackening really is trying to consume him..
How many season does this manga have? Is the raw completed? If it is, where can I read it?
ReplyDelete