As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












Oh my ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
ReplyDeleteHehe~
DeleteI'm not surprised lol. Finallyyyy. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteWhat is this weird tension between them...
ReplyDelete*screenshoted every page
hahaha... coun't agree more... such a suggestive poses..
DeleteWhere are you touching wangzi 😳 huhu
ReplyDeletehahaha... just imagine what i feel when going this though raw.. i'm making my own dialogues to fit the scenes LoL..
DeleteI am still suspicious of mingyue boyfriend 😕
ReplyDeleteyeah.. i still have some doubts of him too...i just hope he is not but who know may be a plot twist..
DeleteThank you so much 😊 I love you 😘
ReplyDeleteawww you are welcome!
Deletewow 😍 Thank you so much for the chapter. stay safe and healthy Miss.Snail❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteYea dear abyss, you are still too young for adult stuff. Huh huh...
ReplyDeleteGosh, i wonder who the last wolf is. Ive grown attached to that last batch of characters. Would like to have them all escape unharmed :(
Yeah i like queen couple too... Sob sob..
DeleteI love itttttttttt,i want more.I'm too addicted (๑♡⌓♡๑)
ReplyDeleteSooooo hotttttttt, it's even better than I expected. Wangzi u shouldn't tease baby Abyss anymore, or else ehehehe *smirk smirk*
ReplyDeleteAbyss might learn this and tease him back later hahaha
DeleteAAAAAAA i- omg wangzi you naughty ;////; took me more than one time to proceed what did just wangzi did. also thank you for the update as always.
ReplyDeleteHahaha you are most welcome
DeleteI'll pray for your future wangzi.. All this teasing will come back at you muahahaha
ReplyDeleteAlso thx for the fast update Ms Snail 💛
Yeah i'm thinking the same hahaha
DeleteHmmmm wangzi you sound like a pervert lol
ReplyDeleteHe became a bad boy here...
Deletemy heart is 30% healed now i need some more lovey dovey scenes for a 100 %
ReplyDeletethank you for the chaappp!!!
Hahaha.. 70% more...
DeleteYour welcome!
aaaa moreee
ReplyDeleteAaa...Next weeeek ... Hahahah
Deletewangzi u better not do that or else abyss will do it back to you 100x in the future hehehehhehe xD
ReplyDeletebtw i'm kinda suspicious abt mingyue's boyfriend tho.. I hope I'm wrong ! tbh I don't really like yuanyuan sorry lol
thanks for your hard work miss snail! ❤️❤️
Dude same here Mingyue's boyfriend gives off a weird vibe ya know?
DeleteI don't know I kinda saw it coming from a mile away. Thank you as always for the fast updates 🙏😊 Miss Snail 🐌❤️
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteWangzi is going to regret what he has done later. Wangzi be prepared. Huehuehuehuehue
ReplyDeleteHahaha i definitely agreed! Abyss such a fast learner...
DeleteTo excited for the time when they both get together wuwuwu..
ReplyDeleteYup the chapter with only 2 of them always so exciting lol
DeleteHas Wangzi forgotten of Abyss' fear from the past 😭
ReplyDeleteHe's being a bad boy since Abyss stole his kiss lol
DeleteOh god( ꈍᴗꈍ)(*´ω`*)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this
⊂(◉‿◉)つ❤️.
you are most welcome!
DeleteThank you once again for the translation.
ReplyDeletemy pleasure!
DeleteWangzi is "bad" good boy hahahahha
ReplyDeleteYeahh please find the last werewolf, I don't like her. She hurts Abyss 😣
i reallyhope her instead of the BF... at least Queen cople and Wang couple can face off in the final.
Deleteits that girl fckng girl 😩
ReplyDeleteyeah... hope it is her..
DeleteAHHH IF FEEL LIKE THE READER IS ABYSS AND THE AUTHOR/ARTIST OS WANGZI they teasing us kyaaaa
ReplyDeletehurm... when you said it like this...i definitely can feel it hahaha
DeleteI saw this coming ngl. Miss snail tysm for doing your great translations. Your the best :>
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome!
DeleteOriginally when they showed the werewolves each of them were confident none of them were hesitant either... but i feel like Qiu Ji AND Yuan Yuan could both be werewolves
ReplyDeletehuhuhu... both of them are the most sus for now.. sicne we areadyknow the other 3 are not
DeleteTotally! Thank you for all your hard work I really enjoy your translations!
DeleteSo far, the boyfriend and yuanyuan seem most likely to be the last werewolf, especially in the werewolf scenes. Where one of them was more scared to do something and kill people. However, I feel like it’s more likely for yuanyuan to act like that, more than the boyfriend lol.
ReplyDeleteyeah... i also wonder how will the author wrap this round... will wangzi couple and queen couple face off in the final or we will have more drama if the BF is the werewolf.
DeleteNoooooooooooo I have caught up!!!!
ReplyDeleteThx for the chapter...you are an angel!
You are welcome!
DeleteWangzi you sound like a hooligan (///////) why are they being so gay in this chapter? My heart gonna stop at this rate XwX
ReplyDeleteOh, I think the sentence "just hold the wrist or I'll cut it off" should be "just hold my wrist and don't cut it off"? Idk but this makes sense to me...
Delete