Skip to main content

Chapter 74


End Of Chapter 74,
Continue On The Next Chapter.

Comments

  1. Don't mind this sister. I'm just happily eating dog food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just sat here thinking what da fvk just happened 0.0 we asked for reconciliation and they gaved us a freaking kiss. A KISS.

    I AM NOT OKAY I AM CRYING I AM HAPPY I AM DEAD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm on the cloud... I'm happy with this week chapter too... Sis they are playing with our hearts... Huhuhu

      Delete
  3. Wha- what did my eyes just see?? It is better than what I was expecting. Thank you Miss Snail, I feel my blood boiling and am ready for the gym now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow hitting the gym after this chapter πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ awesome....

      You are most welcome!

      Delete
  4. Yesssssss Abyss u did a great job! Honestly I didn't think baby Abyss would lick Wangzi's lips (instead of biting it) but it's not important anymore let's celebrate yayyyyy you two please touch each other more 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we should celebrate today's chapter hahaha

      Delete
  5. Hoho I see Abyss, you have a great idea *evil laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for the next ep. Thank you so much for the translation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the chapter and fluff. huhu this chapter is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww too sweet hahaha.. i kinda hoping for a kiss since last week then baam we got this this week... Kyaaa

      Delete
  8. Here I am earnestly taking dog food on my birthday, ive been so thankful this updated!

    Thanks Ms. Snail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, happy birthday...
      May your wish come true and have a blessed day.

      You are welcome

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hmmm may be his seme instinct kicked in hahaha

      Delete
  10. I am on cloud nine I am so freaking happy thank you for your hard work 😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Fufufu... Our boy really clever... Mommy is proud!

      Delete
  12. hehe abyss,you sly hottie! is he doing this on purpose? poor wangzi, your first kiss is already stolen πŸ˜‚
    thanks you miss snail ! 😘❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha his virginity tho... LoL...

      You are most welcome!

      Delete
  13. Thank you for your hard workkkkk πŸ’œ
    Abyss eat Wangzi alive πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha... Abyss.. he just... Zkxjdhffjc... Sigh so cute... This single lady's heart is fluttering...

      You are most welcome

      Delete
  14. I am in a public and I react normally but my head right now has already exposed, the me in my head is worshiping this right now. Thank you for translating

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. good for you to stay calm... If you are with mask you can keep grinning hihihi

      Delete
  15. What I wouldn't give to be in wangzi's position right now 😩 But all the best Wangzi and Abyss. Thank you, Truly for this chapter Miss.Snail and your hard work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome dear... Wangzi's mind must be chaotic right now...

      Delete
  16. Thank you so much for the chapters ( ˘ ³˘)♥(灬º‿º灬)♡

    ReplyDelete
  17. Don't be shy, Don't be shy, ah! Show us the scene of the kiss, I need to see those lips connected!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Upstairs, how dare you say that to my pure maiden heart! I just simply want some good dog food, and let us thank Snail-san for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aaarghhhg damn it censored kiss arghhghh. Now wangzi go do more! Touch n console ur babyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he should tuch him all over so he knows its ok
      Ahem* 😏

      Delete
  20. Replies
    1. I touch you.. you touch me... Yeah keep repeating the process please hahaha

      Delete
  21. Oh Such A Sweet Baby!!😳.Thank you for translating.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope there's no censored, i want to see abyss eat wangzi (^3^♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.. but we only we metaphors of them ... Like loading screen before and now cat lickings strawberry.. i'm interested to see if they sleep together what will happen hahaha

      Delete
  23. Thank you for this wonderful birthday present by uploading a new chapter!( 17 july was my bd )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omoo... Happy belated birthday dear... May your wish come true and always stay healthy and happy...

      Delete
  24. That biting the strawberry scenes really got me here 🀣🀣🀣 my mind is not clean so I thought.... *cough* ....well never mind that since everything still goodπŸ˜…...right🀣🀣.
    Thank you for the translation as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After o reread Actually licking not biting πŸ˜†

      Delete
    2. Your misunderstanding from licking to bitting... As for me when i go through raw, I thought wangzi bit his tongue and abyss lick there so.. u know... A little bit intense than licking lips huhuhu

      Delete
  25. Me being sad about the censorship, but I’m also celebrating their first kiss XD

    ReplyDelete
  26. DEVELOPMENT IN THE RELATIONSHIP πŸ‘€
    I'm here for that communication :)
    Also ty miss snail for the translation

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hope I can see the uncensored one for the next time you do ♡>▽<)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but i think it's hard for us to see uncensored one from manhua... all mahua have this kind of censoreship. huhuhu

      Delete
  28. Thank u miss snail!!! Love this episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Curse the censorship haahahaha AAAHHHHHH xD hnnnggghhh Abysa is so cute

    Thank you so much for the chapter~ so Wonderful~ πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Censorship is suck huhuhu...

      If you like this author, i recommended her new collaboration manhua... Idk the English title yet but I translated it under "I want to be a villain"...
      Feel free to check it out!

      Delete
  30. MISS SNAIL THANK SUPER DUPER VERY MUCH!!! THIS REALLY MEANS SO MUCH TO US!!! You're like one of the best translators out there... Ily!!!
    (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡ 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my... I'm flattered... I'm not the best but I'm giving my very best hehehe

      Delete
  31. Replies
    1. Hahaha and now you are at the hardest part.. .waiting for the chapter once a week huhuhu

      Delete
  32. Highest quality of dog food :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awhh I wish the image of abyss licking wangzi lips isn't censored 😏 but, the fluffiness of this dog food make my heart thumped uwu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment