Skip to main content

Chapter 73


End Of Chapter 73
Continue On Next Chapter

Comments

  1. Uwu thank you so much for the translation miss.snail❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome! (◍•แด—•◍)

      Delete
  2. Go go baby Abyss just kiss (& bite) Wangzi's lips I know you want it. Just watch how Wangzi bit his lips & do the same ๐Ÿ˜š

    (Thanks for the great translation & edition as always)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I love you enthusiasm...

      Your welcome!

      Delete
  3. thank you for the new chapter very much appreciated ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the chapters. I'm always looking forward to the chapters because I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah regretfully manhua chapter always so short huhuhu it's ended before anything start and left us with mr.cliffhanger.

      Delete
  5. Touch? Softly? Kiss him Abyss!! !!๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you!!! Miss snail!! I gotta say that I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE YOU!!! thank you for uploading this manhwa.. thank you for your dedication, your effort, your hard work on translating this!! Thank you a lot miss snail you are an angel huhuhu๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words... I'm glad you enjoying this manhua too ..

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for translating thisssss ๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I love it,I hope that the next episode they can make a move (〒﹏〒)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a move... >_< hehehe what kind if move hahaha

      Delete
  9. TvT aaawww Abyss.. hehe btw you can now pounce on your daddeh huehue you can do everything hehehe

    Thank you so much for the chapter!!!~ ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿป

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha.. i like this chapter so much..

      you are most welcome (แƒฆ˘⌣˘แƒฆ)

      Delete
  10. Thanks a lot❤️ My day is complete with this update ❤️Muah Muah Muah๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome!

      HERE A HUG FOR YOU~╰(*´︶`*)╯

      Delete
  11. I WILL CRYYYY!!WAWAWAWA! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE TRANSLATOR-SAN! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome!... thank you for your love and support

      Delete
  12. teary eyed.... oh no why are they so precious QWQ ur abyss just needs u wangzi QWQ

    ps. fish abyss is so qt i wanna pinch those cheeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true...abyss just need wanzi, nothing else matter..

      Delete
  13. Wangzi.....that words....you can't randomly just say it like that ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ what do you mean touch "cough".
    Thanks for the translation as always.
    Btw is there a way to get notifications update from your site ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. previously the follower of the blog will get email notification if ipost but i think that function has been disabled by blooger... so i'm not sure.

      as alternative, i also post it on IG on the same day.

      Delete
  14. "you can softly, gently, touch me" JDJRJDJJDBDNFNFMFLFKFJJDNER IM GOING INSANE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i been grinning everytime i remembers Wangzi's words hahaha.. if only this is yaoi hahaha

      Delete
  15. I'm worried about the team

    After this game it'll be them against each other

    And the king couple doesn't even want money, they're just stuck in this suicidal game

    I hope queen couple doesn't die

    I think og!abyss didn't play the last game because he killed everyone in the werewolf one

    After the final game they'll probably explore deeper into the institute that created abyss, maybe they'll blow it up lol

    Thank you for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah... i'm worried the ending of this game too...

      both of them are team are good people in the game ... sigh..

      you are most welcome!

      Delete
  16. Did anyone else read this too fast? I feel like i read this too fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr, each chapters are short and exciting... you just want to click next, next and next and suddenly you are catch up huhuhuhu..

      Delete
  17. yes yes, touch me..I mean him๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh my Gosh the way Wangzi said that ๐Ÿ˜


    Bout to make me act up ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awhh abyss is so precious! He just doesn't want to hurt wangzi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abyss really treasure Wangzi huhuhu, can they find their happiness .. i hope they do.

      Delete
  20. thank you so much (♡ฯ‰♡ ) ~♪

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am
    Sh r i n k i n g
    Within myself
    Im sorta worried for them เฒฅ_เฒฅ

    Thank you for the update tho
    It's H U G E L Y appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for your hard work! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  23. kiss him! kiss him! hehehhehehheheheh i'm such a pervert lol but abyss is too cute

    thank you miss snail!! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah we want kiss! we want kiss!!

      you are most welcome!

      Delete
  24. Me not worried about my upcoming exam but worried about when all things will be right in this manhua

    ReplyDelete
  25. Damn my mind for going astray

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes kiss and make up
    Tho i have a feeling little a will lick wangzis lips ๐Ÿ’‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woohooo that will be more sensual and intresting.... yeah licking is fine i just hope he will do it slowly and passinately too.. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ฯ‰⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

      Delete
  27. Thank you so much for always giving us these chapters! Man, wangzhi says the most questionable things to abyss without realizing it, huh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... they re teasing us just like that...

      Delete
  28. I've caught up to the translations!! Thank you so much Miss Snail for this wonderful Manhua huhu

    theyre finally ready to do the deed...*rubhandstogether*

    Ik its probably gonna be skipped but i hope to see a kiss scene at least เฒ ﹏เฒ 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... welcome to waiting-for-next-chapter club..
      the suffer of the clifhanger is real... lol

      Delete
  29. Ummm....miss snail can you please pic up this manhua it's called black feather scar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hurm... currently I already decided to pick up 2 more manhwa ( 1 shojo "I'm a Wolf but I won't hurt you" on IG nd Discord and 1 yaoi " The Gourmet World") so my hand is full for now...

      Thank you for recommendation, I'll keep in mind..

      Delete
    2. Thank you miss. Snail❤️

      Delete
  30. Miss. Snail is so kind.. You replied to every comment.. Thanks for uploding the chapters... I'm new here btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha i just feel like to communicate with you guys... Since we are having the same interest hihi...

      You are welcome and welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your stay..

      Delete

Post a Comment