Skip to main content

Chapter 72


End Of Chapter 72,
Continue On The Next Chapter

Comments

  1. "My heart is very small" oh I love this line soooo muchhhhh. Wangzi u are the best 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, i love this too... he decided to give up the world for Abyss...
      huhuhu

      Delete
  2. Sorry guys, wangzi heart is very small for you, cause wangzi heart is already full of abyss (♡ 。◕ ‸ ◕。)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah indeed... no he can relate to Queen... huhuhu

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the update translator-san!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now lemme have my lovey dovey scenes back huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Abbys still in the state of shocking for the fact that Wang zi didn't want to live anymore 😭😭😭 my poor baby . After this one down and still have one more game 😤😤😤 is depressing.
    Thanks for the translation as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they reconcile fast... it's not good for both of them to feel down...huhuhu

      Delete
  6. This. Is kind of sad not gonna lie this is going to be my second favourite tragedy just second to tamamonoemae from onmyoji 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i kinda hope their tragedy isn't too depressing sob sob sob

      Delete
  7. And wait theres shen jiu and shi qingxuan as well but their a different tragedy 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do have another tragedy that I read, I can't continue becasue of spoiler but the story is really good... i love reading To Be Or Not To Be but it's hurt...

      Delete
    2. WAIT TO BE OR NOT TO BE HAS A SAD ENDING?! OH MY GOSH OH NOOOO WHAAAT ITS NOT A HAPPY ENDINH?! OH NO MYFEELS

      Delete
    3. Ooh no, don't misunderstand me.. idk the ending what i read was the spoiler of the story progress.. their love story progress that's hurt me... But idk the ending.. i'm sorry

      Delete
  8. Uhnnn, I think Bunny isn't going to let them play like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i'm a bit worried, because usually the plan that they expose not working... the plan that they didn't reveal usually will work huhuhu

      Delete
  9. I love him! Yes he is doing a good job at protecting our baby Abyss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abyss should realise this and not sulk anymore huhuhu

      Delete
  10. Aight but Miss Li is so pretty (ノT꒳T)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm nervous and excited WHAHAHAHA BTW thank you Ms. Snail for translating this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this quick witted Wangzi ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think sister mingyue boyfriend is a werewolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do have that thought but i'm refrain myself to avoid being depress huhuhu... if the boyfriend is the werewolf , migyue will make sure her boyfriend to win for sure sob sob sob

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. yeah, every week we suffering for new chapter huhuhu

      Delete
  15. anyway it's all In the game,..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha can't wait this round to end and wangzi and abyss to have a good talk.

      Delete
  16. He isn’t talking about himself since he said he didn’t want to live, he’s talking about abyss! This man is willing to give up the world for abyss omg ;; I love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i think Abyss is his top priority... he said before too time that he prepared to die for Abyss.

      Delete
  17. are you translate this with some apps or by your self?.
    I ask cause there's manhua and manhwa that i want to read but i didn't know the language, so if you translate this with apps, can you tell me names of the apps
    oh by the way thank you so much for your translation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm using Goole translate/ google lens and papago, and for uncertain word I'll search it on internet then,,, same i really don't know the languge used in manhua or manhwa too huhuhu...

      Delete
  18. i just wanna thank u for taking your time to upload i rlly love this bl 🥰🥺

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the update :). And I wont be surprised if the "innocent UwU" type of girl, is the werewolf. Kinda thought she would be it if the other extras weren't the wolfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome!

      yeah, there ar enot many players left.

      Delete
  20. YAAAASSS!!!! i mean ehem-- oh no the bitc--- err..yuan yuan may be a werwolf Omg i hate--- she was alright her tears were very anno---pitiful yaas oh noo im gonna be happ--- shed tears when you die ill be very JOYOUS--- i mean disheartened aaw uwu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahem ur trying very hard there my friend! I agree with you, everyone's already excited for her execution ಠ∀ಠ

      Delete
  21. so Wangzi admitted that his heart is only reserved for Little A!! I'm squealing here heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  22. "My heart is very small, Its so small that in order to accommodate one person, I have to give up the entire world" QAQ I like that sentence!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment