Skip to main content

Chapter 71


End Of Chapter 71,
To Be Continued On Next Chapter.



















































 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the update. (*^_^*) /

    If there are two werewolves left, then I guess they're the Yuan girl and glasses guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome..

      Yeah if there is no plot twist like middle age uncle and boyfriend... Yuanyuan should be another Werewolf..

      Delete
  2. Thank U for The Update 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much fir the update! I appreciate it so muchhh πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh okay so he's just angry ΰ² α΄—ΰ²₯
    Thank u sm for the update (γƒŽT꒳T)γƒŽ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go on wangzi comfort your husband~
    Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wangzi misunderstood, he thought Abyss don't like him anymore since he is the game creator

      Delete
  6. Wangzi comfort your sweet abyss. And its obvious who's the werewolf at this point. Unless it's a plot twist where the innocent girl is werewolf...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah or the boyfriend is Werewolf... Then we will have another heartache...

      Delete
  7. Baby Abyss needs a hug, Wangzi pls give him a tight hug πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. i'm waiting when they can go back being lovey dovey again... Argh .

      Delete
  8. Those who keep try to blame others is the most suspicious person , is this the last game ???
    Thanks for the translation as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly, that's my thought as well.

      This is supposedly the 4th game i think...
      we should have 1 last round...

      Delete
  9. wangziii confort the lil babyyy hes sadddd

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this series so much! I thank you for feeding this fan's addiction >¤<

    ReplyDelete
  11. The last panel... Abyss is sulking awee. Thank you for the new update !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shut up everyone Abyss is angy πŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my! this is getting exciting, thanks for the update!, my baby abyss was angry, so cute!😭❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANK YOUU SO MUCH FOR THIS CHAPTER MISS SNAIL❤️ HOPE U HAVE A NICE DAY🌀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome and thank you too! take care and stay healthy!

      Delete
  15. oh dear, go comfort your babieee

    ReplyDelete
  16. This guy really realizing who the smart people are and trying to vote them out, not realizing he has to be smart himself to do that. Kick him out! The other werewolf is probably the girl that betrayed abyss in the original game lol.

    Also, I really wanted to see more of abyss’s reaction to what wangzi said! ;; please stop by suicidal baby. You have abyss now, don’t think about death so easily! Please let them both transport to the real world so they can both be happy together ;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right... he must think by outcast the clever one will make them success but the smart people won't leave him be hehehe

      yeah, I need them to continue their discussion huhuhu

      Delete
  17. The last panel abyss is so cute.. but the situation definitely isn't.. TvT

    Thank you so much for the chapter!!!~ πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»πŸ™‡πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they probably have to show abyss a lil bit since he is not much appearance in this chapter huhuhu

      Delete
  18. 𝒯𝒽𝒢𝓃𝓀 π“Žβ„΄π“Š 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓉𝒽ℯ π“Šπ“…π’Ήπ’Άπ“‰β„― ♥︎

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the update dear. Gosh, wonder how this is gonna end..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome... Yeah i wonder that too... I just hope for a happy ending for both..

      Delete
  20. Hahaha.. she somehow being not likeable after Abyss memory

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mr. Li ur being very obvious right now...

    LITTLE A IF UR WIFE DOESN'T WANNA LIVE, JUST LOCK HIM UP WITH YOU SO HE DOESN'T GO AWAY.

    wait that sounded wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh! Abyss learned to be angry! he is just so cute!

    IMO, I think its obvious yuan yuan is the werewolf, in the werewolves scene I noticed that there seems to be a cowardly werewolf among them, its either yuanyuan or the boyfriend, although the werewolf didn't speak in a third person like yuan yuan (which I found suprisingly annoying lately) I thought this was pretty obvious.

    unless, there are some kind of plot twist like the boyfriend(qiu jiu I think his name?) and yuan yuan as the werewolves....
    hell, that would be some kind of plot twist! maybe, this world doesn't deserved my trust if that was to happened TAT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment