As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."










































Waaaaah. My baby Abyss. 😭😭😭
ReplyDeleteSob..sob..sob
DeleteThings are getting intense! 😳😬😁
ReplyDeleteI'm so hooked on this manga that I physically feel excited and can't wait 😹
Yeah... I too can feel it's getting heavier... Sigh .. i want both of them to find happiness.. no sacrifice please..
Deletei can feel the tears. i know theyre coming
ReplyDeleteIkr .. me too... Sigh... I'm happy they met now buy why both of them are so pitiful ..
Deleteits still 19/06 over here and i just finished reading chap 69 u dont know how surprised i was when i saw that chap 70 is now out with the 20/06 date........
ReplyDeletethank u god for this chapter from the future ;w;
our babies tho,,, TToTT
thank u for the translation miss snail
Hahaha... Oh really, we must be very distance since we reached 20/06 earlier..
DeleteYeah... Our babies... Huhuhu
You are most welcome!
I love this manhwa , how intense yet touching , Abbys didn't really understand much about this ordeal he just understand that if his dark value full his Wangzi will die, but if he know about Wangzi still get out from there even without dark value ...... will he choose to kill him ,??
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update
I totally agree with you... I also don't know what is the best way for them to be together... they are from 2 different world.. urgh.. my heart...
DeleteI- this is killing meeee.
ReplyDeleteI know right...
DeleteFinally they met but why is everything so sad now huhuhu just wanna see them happy together
ReplyDeleteYeah... Sigh... Just why it turn sad now..
Deletehuhu.... abysss so cute....
ReplyDeletehuhuhu.. he is cute...
DeleteHUHUHU WHY DOES IT FULL SO SHORT HUHU
ReplyDeleteikr, every chapters fell so short...
DeleteAHHHH CLIFFHANGER 😭 but thanks for you hardwork miss snail :(
ReplyDeleteour arch enemy mr.cliffhanger huhuhu..
Deleteyou are most welcome!
I feel so bad for Abyss 😭
ReplyDeletehuhuhu... that's right
DeleteNOOOOO WHY TELL HIM THAAATT QWQ abyss my baby come to my arms lemme hug youuu T.T
ReplyDeletei'm afraid of next week chapter huhuhuh
DeleteNo wangzi-
ReplyDeletePlease dont make me cry
Dont leave abyss alone.....
i don't know how will they end up together...
DeleteKISS THE ABYSSS!!! IM SURE THE VALUE WILL DROPPPP
ReplyDeletehehehe... good idea! nice, i like it...
DeleteWHY ARE ABYSS AND WANGZI IN THEIR EMO PHASES WTF 😭
ReplyDeleteboth are being emotional now huhuhu
DeleteAaahh thank you so much translator! Looking forward to later chapters rjrvrkr
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome.
DeleteGosh, i actually tore up when he said he didnt want to live that much :( gosh...
ReplyDeleteI so hope they can heal together at each others side...
Huhuhu... I hope there is another meaning from what he said...
DeleteNooooo my babiessss aaahhh I finally caught up but my heart gives away every chapter TvT
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the chapter ❤️ 🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻🙇🏻 I can't thank you enough aaaahhhh D:
Hehehe yay! You caught up... Now we are at the hardest part... Waiting for new chapter every week huhuhu
Deleteahhh my baby i must protect abbys also author thanks for the update you know that i love you so much right XD
ReplyDeleteof course, we all love author to bring us such a great manhua... i never expected this manhua will be so good when i decided topick up for translation hahahaha.. i have a massive respect toauthor...
DeleteWangzi not a good speech to say to abyss..
ReplyDeleteByw thank you for continuesly uploading omg thank you soooo muuuuch
you are most welcome
DeleteI lost the link and found it again!!! YAYYY but also ouch this chapter is so painful. Thank you so much for continuing this it is so good!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteMy heart... My heart is breaking for our babies!! and damn that punishment admin!!!
ReplyDelete