Skip to main content

Chapter 69







End Of Chapter 69
To Be Continued On The Next Chapter


Comments

  1. NO NOT THOSE BAD MEMORIES AHHH!!!! BRING WANGZI BACK IN THE GAME WE MUST PROTECT ABYSS (btw... Thank you Miss.Snail)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGGG I MISS YOUU MISS.SNAILლ(´ ❥ `ლ) BTWWWW I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRR(恄 ̄ ³ ̄)恄<333

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOO WHY DID IT TURN OUT LIKE THIS?????? OUR PRECIOUS ABYSS *crying & sobbing a lot*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huhu, the system force the memory and kick wangzi out... So bad...

      Delete
  4. Now I'm mad at the system for making our innocent abyss remeber all this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the penalty is so bad... i'm mad but at the same time I can see Abyss kill all those people who look down on him and wangzi.. he even killed yuanyuan first the person whom he dislike.

      Delete
  5. "Begin"??? A world without wangzi has begun??? What does it mean!??? ノ)ļ¾ŸŠ”ļ¾Ÿ(ヽ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh there is one word before that... "Massacre" begin.... it's probably not that clear since the stroke is black... huhuhu... probably it will be better if i enlarge the fonts a bit huhuhu

      Delete
  6. AHH NOO BRING THEM BACK TOGETHER SYSTEM!!! HUHUHU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. System is so bad forcing them to separate huhuhu

      Delete
  7. Ooooh, your sfx looked so nice this chapter!! Oh no he's blackening so fast, I can see why abyss was originally so cruel tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha my effort learning Photoshop since last week must show a little bit of improvement hahaha.. thank you for noticing it... I'm glad..

      Delete
  8. OKAY......? WTF? This all went from 0 to a 100 real quick and I was so not ready for it!! Get Wangzu back omg Abyss need him so baaad QWQ Imma not lie tho, seeing Abyss kill all those guys left me satisfied but still a world without Wangzi is just so sad QWQ let them be together! goddamnit

    Thank you for the chapter :>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... Me too have a mixed feeling on this chapter... Sigh...

      Wangzi is his antidote..

      Delete
  9. Thank u for the upload Miss.Snail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pls don't tell me this is going to be a pls come home phase 😟
    .
    .
    Also thank you for the upload!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    WHAT IS HAPPENING OH NOOOO
    ABYSS BBY NOOO
    (/TДT)/
    thankyoufortheuploadbtw

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was so excited when I got the email of a new chapter thank you Miss snail

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. yeah... we need them to be together huhuhuhu

      Delete
  14. You know... while reading this... i realized i shouldnt be so mean to the characters i create. Its a wonder none of my characters is trying to kill me by now.
    Poor abyss :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if they are coming to you that will be a hectic hahaha,,,

      Delete
  15. Uwahh... I felt so sad for Abyss... He's bound to blackened more after this bout of memories n now that wangzi is gone.
    Also, i noticed that the queen and her BF is not there in Abyss's past memories.. Is the author forgot to draw them or are they also anomalies in Abyss current life? Dun dun dunnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the penalty must be the increase of his blackening... huhuhu

      actually i'be been thinking that too where is our Queen..

      Delete
  16. Ohmyghad I'm kinda excited and nervous of what gonna happen next

    Thank you for translating this Miss Snail muawhhh

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank u for the upload ms. Snail. This update was a real quick to me 😱

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you for all the uploads and translations :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh no I got goosebumps! Abyss >u< I hope admin bring wangzi back to abyss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhuhu, from this chapter we know that Wangzi is Abyss necessity, they need to be together heheeh

      Delete
  20. No waaay!!!?? The blackened value will rise this way!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment