Skip to main content

Chapter 68







































- End Of Chapter 68 -
-To Be Continue on The Next Chapter-
































 

Comments

  1. I feel like the game is telling him to stop breaking th e 4th wall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe wangzi is not supposed to tell others... I'm not sure ....

      Delete
  2. Thx again for ur translation! 😘

    Hooohooo, will the adult abyss come next? Also, abyss speech ''as long as wangzi doesnt leave...'' feels like a foreboding of something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... It's like foreshadowing of something that will happen right... Urghhh... Don't turn dark please huhuhu

      Delete
  3. AAAAH WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN BOI I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING
    can't wait for next chapters (ノ≧∇≦) ノ

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHH MY HEART _:(´ཀ`」 ∠):

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH OH NO!!! WHATS HAPPENING NOW??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big cliffhanger right... Seems like a system is impossing penalty... Huhuhu

      Delete
  6. Uh-oh, so are you implying that you will be angry if Wangzi tried to leave, Abyss?? 🙀 I sense darkness 🙀


    Thank you miss snail for your hard work in making this masterpiece accessible to us! Really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't expected this chapter turned this way this week...

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for translating 💜💜💜 I'm so excited for the next chapter 💜😭

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made some amendment of the arrangement. Previously I missed one slide to be left out at the bottom of the screen. Now all fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u so much..
    Everyday I always checked ur blog for the update . ..
    I hope to read the update soon ...
    Tnx..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear... Since we are tally with the latest raw, the update will be once a week. The update for raw usually on Saturday.. so you may expect update from me on Sunday.. if i can't update i'll update on blog... ☺️

      Thank you for your support..

      Delete
  10. They really did a cliffhanging where the action was about to start-… 😭😭😭I-… atp let me be in the game too🙂

    Ohhh yeah thank you for the uploads .. that’s very nice of you … I’m enjoying this very much🙂✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. the cliffhanger it's always like that..

      But.. if we are in the game we might died already in the 1st round huhuhu

      You are welcome.

      Delete
  11. AAAAHHHH I am so excited for what will happen next.
    Thank you for your hard work Miss Snail 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. Game: aight time to stop breaking the 4th wall dear <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huhuhu... he just want to be honest tho.. oh admin.. don't punsh them..

      Delete
  13. Why is Abyss so cute just why????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as always right... as most of us expected he won't be angry at wangzi

      Delete
  14. dammiitttt it's always the dreadful cliffhangerssss. I hate it T.T thanks for the chapter btw 💓💓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup this is very scary cliffhanger....

      you're welcome!

      Delete
  15. Thank u miss snail. U r the best!!! Can't wait for the next chapter huhu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you miss snail love youuu

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for the translation 😭❤️🤥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for translating!!!
    I— I wonder what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm reading a lot of shounen-ai mangas & webtoons right now but this is my favorite<3 I read a lot of damnei's and I would totally read this as a novel too! Thank you for translating and making my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. *throws phone against the wall, starts screaming while running in circles*

    Dat cliffhanger. Noezzzz

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is just so well written! I can't wait for more, thank you so much for translating this gem 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww.. unexpected development right...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh god i think he will blackened himself so he can stay 😔😔

    ReplyDelete
  24. Miss.Snail your doing god's work. THANK YOU SO MUCH 💜

    ReplyDelete
  25. Production team lied! This is abusing me! Abyss and wangzi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true, i never expected this from the system..

      Delete
  26. They really did me dirty with the cliffhanger but what about the game? What's happening!!!??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment