As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












Thank you so much ❤️
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome!
DeleteBIKINIIII😍
ReplyDeletehahaha so sexy...
DeleteThanks for the update..
ReplyDeleteI'm always looking this ..up..
my pleasure..
DeleteThanks for the update!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're most welcome
Deletedoes this have a novel??
ReplyDeleteHmmm.. i'm not sure..
DeleteTy ty ty for the update :D go mc! You are so smart
ReplyDeleteTrue... I'm happy with his come back...
DeleteDANG I WAS SO MINDBLOWN IN THIS CHAPTER! I COULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT~~
ReplyDeleteps thank you for posting the chapter! ❤️
-Starta
Your welcome!
DeleteWangzi is such a brainy. The small theater thoo. Abyss, I can see where you're looking at! HHAHAAHHAA
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chapter! <3
You are most welcome hahaha
DeleteOh my, our prophet is so sexy, and our knight eyes look naughty lol 🤭
ReplyDelete(〃∀〃)ゞ
Hahahaha an unexpected small theater...
Deleteabyss is so fast when wangzi calls for him HAHHAHA
ReplyDeleteFeels like he is been waiting for wangzi...
DeleteWangzi is so handsome 🥺
ReplyDeleteOur brainy MC... Hehehe
DeleteGurlll i love u so so so so much 😭❤
ReplyDeleteMe? Hehehe.. aww thank you!
DeleteHaha smartass ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update (ノ≧∇≦) ノ
You're welcome!
DeleteThanks for the chapter! (●´ω`●)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome ☺️
DeleteOk i lost all my awe when i saw wangzi in a bikini!! Witweeeewww *whistle whistle*
ReplyDeleteThe last panel hit me hard too... LoL
DeleteArigato
ReplyDeleteDomo...
DeleteOMG! Bikini!! He's sexy and cute at the same time ahaha
ReplyDeleteunexpected fan service
DeleteThank you for the update!! I love it when Wangzhi is so smart!
ReplyDeleteyour welcome.
DeleteThank you for the update❤️
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome!
DeleteI wonder when we'll see wangzi explain the truth to abyss... it's definitely not gonna happen anytime soon :( btw thanks for the translation ms. snail ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you Ms snail for the update can you invite me please?
ReplyDeleteI think abyss knew the secret of wangzi, but because he really love wangzi he doesn't said anything and try to act cute and innocent
invite to where? discord?
DeleteUmm did you delete the hey prince? I can't find it on your list I want to reread it cause it was funny and beautiful story
ReplyDeleteI don't delete , I just hide it due to recent stolen issue of manhwa i tranlsated.
DeleteYou can dm me on instagram for the link... of you can drop me an email. I 'll share the link with you,
This is my email account dianecapistrano15@gmail.com umm THANK YOU for translating HEY PRINCE and KISS THE ABYSS
DeleteOk, done. I had email you the link.
DeleteThank youuu
Deletehahaha i added to the list back... since now there is (Hey, Prince!) official english translation... i hope no body come and steal it again...
Deleteaaaa thank you sm for the update! (*´∇`*)
ReplyDeleteyou are welcome,
Deletethis is getting exciting omg
ReplyDeletehahaha yup definitely..
DeleteThat was great cosplay!
ReplyDeleteThe prophet looking sexy there, my mind is going to the gutter due this cosplay HAHAHA
ReplyDelete