As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












AAAAA SO EXCITING, THANKS FOR TRANSLATING‼️ ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ ❤️
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteNo! You're wrong! *insert danganronpa joke here*
ReplyDeleteHahaha
Deletethank u so much for this update...
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
DeleteNOOOOOO THEY WERE INTERUPTEDDDD
ReplyDeleteSigh.. right... Eventhough we wish for them to talk but it seems author nim not yet want to...
Deleteour queen be throwing some with out there huh! gotta patiently wait for the next uds for our babies. Thank yo again!
ReplyDeleteYeah . I think queen is planning something..
DeleteDude got blood on his finger... that definitely not suspicious
ReplyDeleteActually, i think that might be not blood since they don't kill last night but what if it's a trap wangzi set from the note he left last night...
DeleteOoh miss snail i was thingking the same thing. Is very sus how he just have a random blood on his finger when they didnt manage to kill wangzi
DeleteLet's see if our suspicion is spot on or not this week. That red stain bother me. Hahaha
DeleteFUUUCK WHY THEY GOTTA INTERRUPT THAT DUDE!!! THEY WERE K I N D A HAVING AN IMPORTANT MOMENT
ReplyDeleteI know right . Kinda expected but i wish the expectations isn't right but yeah... May be now it's not the time yet.
DeleteSomeone hand me a crowbar. I wanna hit this guy...
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. i think he might be the next one to be vote out today.
DeleteU dig ur own grave
ReplyDeleteIndeed... He is too confident in himself... Queen is as good as our Wangzi...
DeleteSigh idk what to say i feel like that old guy is dumb but not rly
ReplyDeleteAnd again, thanks for the new chaps😊
You are most welcome.. he confident probably thinking he can trick everyone..
DeleteWangzi is surely going to blow up next chapter! Look at him, he's furious now. Nobody can touch/slander his baby!
ReplyDeleteNext chapter we probably can see he come back to take down that baldy
DeleteNOOO they got interrupted...but I wonder what abyss will do once he learns the truth.. I hope he won't hate wangzi :(
ReplyDeletebtw thank youu for the chapter ❤️
Wangzi had postponed this few times already... I re read this manhua and i think this is the 3rd / 4th time he is saying next time... 1st - when Abyss asked how he know his name, 2nd - when he tell abyss he is from another world... 3rd i think when interrupted by queen since they are in open area.. and this is the 4th....
DeleteThey are always like that... Hahaha
ReplyDeleteI want more ㅠㅠ
ReplyDeletehahaha we always do.. we need more...
Deletei dont need sleep i need answers
ReplyDeletehahaha please sleep too....
DeleteOmggg I feel like it’s that girl that was always clinging to the red head(I forgot they names 💀😂)
ReplyDeleteyeah i wonder what is the role in this mamhua to be close to male leads hehehe
DeleteReally, the more he pretend the more suspicious he is~
ReplyDeletehahaha pretentious will always exposed...
Deletelmfao immortal ahjussi just dug his own grave... but that conversation earlier was interrupted!!! I'm feeling anxious over Little A's reaction!
ReplyDelete