As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












Thank you for the chapter.❤️😊
ReplyDeleteThey're so cute❤️😆
Your welcome!
DeleteHUGS HERE HUGS THERE HUGS EVERYWHERE YEY
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH CANT WAIT FOR ABYSS REACTION
I hope that can talk next chapter without any interruption such as someone coming or what so ever .
DeleteOh... thats a legitimate threat
DeleteOh....nooo
ReplyDeleteYeah... I'm worried too...
Deletethanks for the chapter and the translation but i think you meant "even if i did create you" instead of "even if it did created you"
ReplyDeleteOh yeah.. i might missed look it to correct it hahaha.. thank you!
DeleteI m happy that they r being honest with each other
ReplyDeleteYup and i hope wangzi can explain well to him... I'm nervous..
DeleteIt goes realllyyy sweet with abyss being such a cute wolf eating some tofu but thennnn oh boyyy. Atleast they are honest with each other. Communication is the key, peeps! Cant wait to see abyss's reaction. I lean more on him being happy that wangzi created him (i do hope so cause i had enough angst for today)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chap <3
Yeah but then he might having a mixed feelings too.. idk... Arghh.. i'm stress hahaha
DeleteOmoooo thank you miss snail for the update!!!! This chapter is sooo cute and abyss is triggered lmaooo. Can't wait for the next update!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha usually i'll update this chapter on Wednesday but this week cleaner chan on offday so i just make do with my basic cleaning so i updated earlier than usual hehehe
DeleteTHIS
ReplyDeleteI HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS
PLEASE DON'T GET INTERRUPTED THIS IS GONNA GET GOOD
Yeah... My thought as well.
Deletethank u so much!
ReplyDeletefinally the moment I was looking for so much!...
You are most welcome!
Deleteso cute
ReplyDeleteYeah as usual... They are so cute..
DeleteYes! I'm an angst child, eventual confrontation has always been a kink of mine.And thank you translator, I just found your blog today and I have to say that it was love at first read.
ReplyDeleteAww... I'm honour to be able to grab your attention.. hope your enjoy my amaturish translation and keep commenting.. i love reading comments hahaha
DeleteThank you so much for the chapter💝
ReplyDeleteAyoo is it just me or the sexual tension for this chaps are kinda high ayee✋😥
You are most welcome... I think since this is manhua so the author cleverly putting in sexual tension between these 2..if this is yaoi... i may died of lossing so much blood due to nose bleed... Hahaha
DeleteWhy do I feel like he's (Abyss) gonna end up guilt-tripping Wangzi? Or this is just my twisted mind going in that path HAHA.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, Thank you for the translation. I almost lost this site which made me teared up a little bit coz I was using incognito when reading this. So, I kept searching the title and then I found out that it is not "Kill the Abyss" but it is "Kiss the Abyss" HAHAHAHA.
Noo don't kill but Kiss Abyss hehehe.. thank God you found it back...
DeleteEJRJFJ WHATS HAPPENING
ReplyDeleteOMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE THE IMAGERY OF HIM PUTTING ABYSS’S HANDS AROUND HIS THROAT, LIKE HE’S READY AND OKAY WITH HIM KILLING HIM ANYTIME? LIKE HGSGSD
ReplyDeleteThis thing must be weighing his mind... I think it will be big relief for wangzi once he let it all out..
DeleteThank you for the update!! I'm kinda excited to see how wangzhi will explain it to him.... and how abyss will react
ReplyDeleteYeah... Me too... I hope everything will go well..
DeleteThank you Miss Snail!!!! I’m so excited for the next chapter but worried at the same time! I hope Abyss will be fine with the reveal or there won’t be an interruption
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome... Yup i'm with you on this..
DeleteThe cat's outta the bag!!! This is making me anxious, Ms. Snail! Thank you for delivering the next chapter in advance!
ReplyDeleteHahaha your welcome
DeleteThats when he knew he f up
ReplyDelete