As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."











wahaha.....
ReplyDeletethanks for the update ..
My pleasure..
DeleteIM HERE HAHHA ahh im also healed by abysss
ReplyDeleteUwaa... You too not only Wangzi... Hahaha
DeleteYour welcome!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the translation it was a fun read. The reaction of Wangzi to the question of Abyss is pricelessπ
ReplyDeleteBtw are already caught up to the raws?
Your welcome...
DeleteYes, the is the latest raw...
Abyss is so cute! Let me protect his smiles QAQ And Wangzi really need some huuugs. These two are so adorbs.
ReplyDeletePS. He's not your mama, abyss. That's your husband, go claim him!
Thank you for the chapter!
Yeah... He can make Bunny bread toast everyday...
DeleteYour welcome!
Mama zoned lol
ReplyDeleteBtw thank you soo much translator
You are most welcome!
DeleteThanks so much for translating! (ΰΉ•γ •)Ω✧
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure!
DeleteHuhuhu thank you for updating, I kept on refreshing my tab waiting for an update and it's finally here!!! Thaaank you translator-san and cleaner-san!! Can't wait for the next chapter :33
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteOh my he was getting emotional and then Abyss has to say that π π π
ReplyDeleteExactly.. i'm not expecting that... Hahaha
DeleteDo u know translator that you are doing God's work hereπ₯° Here take all my loveππππππ
ReplyDeleteHahaha thank you for your love...
Delete... I knew what was about to happen but damn I wish I didn't
ReplyDeleteoh dear ... hehehe
DeleteOh Abyss you adorable silly boy, don't mama-zone your lover. And you Wangzi, stop calling him your son just communicate better you adorable kids (γ₯。◕‿‿◕。)γ₯
ReplyDeleteAbyss is sneaky yet innocent .... sigh, this two always so amusing to watch...
DeleteI'm starting to imagine things I shouldn't ( ͡° ͜Κ ͡°)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update
hahahah, well being imaginative is not a crime lol...
Deletei'm curious tho of what you had imaginatino all about.. hehe
You are most welcome
AHAHAHAHA HIS DUMBFOUNDED EXPRESSION IS RUTHLESS
ReplyDeleteLittle A, darling, you need to be more proactive with your wife coz he won't get it.
That's definitely true... Need to pin harder hahaha
DeleteThank you ❣️
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
Delete