Skip to main content

Chapter 63











 

Comments

  1. Thaaank you for the update! What does the loading panel mean? Did they do something? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.. no idea... Author like to give us a scenes to expand our imagination...

      Delete
  2. Don't be shy wangzi, just touch your husband more hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. husband will be more than happy... LoL

      Delete
  3. If i can wake up like wangzi, with abyss by myside i can finally die in peace hahhhahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHUT UP IF WANGZI AND ABYSS KISS CAUSE THEM TOUCHING EACH OTHER ALREADY TOOK THE LIFE OUT OF ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they did kiss in earlier episode i think the last attempt by Abyss to kill Wangzi before he transmigrate to here but that's with different feel...

      Delete
  5. he likes it wangzi you can touch him more-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr.. he even ask if he needs to take it (pants} off.

      Delete
  6. Don’t be shy, take it off~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah so good binged in a few hours. Thanks for the translations. Abyss and Wangzi have my heart so cute. Wanted to comment in earlier chapters but it was so interesting I just wanted to immediately know what happens next πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. i know your feeling... Binge reading is good only till we caught up and then feel sad because it's finish hehehe

      Delete
  8. As always, thx for ur translation =)
    Btw i bet if wangzi keep on touching him more, his blackening value can drop hihi😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha good idea.. i can help touching too hahaha

      Delete
  9. Rly tysm w the chap😻
    Lol just touch him more but still those body and abs.. DamnπŸ˜”πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome... Yeah Abyss is hawt but I think Wangzi is not bad too.. i'm waiting
      For him to be topless too... I need to reward my eyes ..hihihi

      Delete
  10. Hello dear translator san :) ty for the hard work. Its an amazing story, it reminds me a little of deadman wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cant believe i read everything in few hours thankyou uploader san πŸ‘πŸ’§πŸ‘„πŸ’§πŸ‘πŸ‘✨✨πŸ“ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finally finished catching up and I’m so sad now XD I can’t wait for the next chapter lol. Thank you so much for translating! You could’ve just let the app do it and have a bunch of broken up English, but I’m grateful you took the time to make it make sense! ^^

    Also, that loading screen XD hggggg I wonder how far they went lol I hope it isn’t too censored lol XD ;;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, myenglish isn't that good but i'm glad enjoying it.

      loading screen really a trap for our imagination hahaha

      Delete
  13. Damn i stared at prince and abyss for 12 minutes straight when they were in bed hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha... I can just laugh because i feel you have bestie hahaha

      Delete
  14. ah its true tho Miss Bunny, smart people really are annoying... sometimes they take the fun outta the game but this time they really need one Wangzi served ΰ² ‿ΰ² 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the scene that was cut, DID THEY DO THE THING!? THE TOUCHIE THING!??

      Thats why Wangzi said he wasn't cpean anymore!? I'm so curious heavens!!!

      Delete
  15. I'm sorry but...
    THERE'S A PLACE DOWNTOWN WHERE THE FREAKS ALL COME AROUND IT'S A HOLE IN THE WALL IT'S A DIRTY FREE FOR ALL AND THEY (turn me on) WHEN THEY (take it off!)
    THERE'S A PLACE IK IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A SHOW

    It's take it off by kesha... my new interpreatation for the song
    There's a place downtown Where the freaks all come around : the abyss arena
    It's a hole in the wall : a manga we can read
    It's a dirty free-for-all : since miss snail uploads it on blogspot where its for everyone :D
    (turn me on) : i mean abyss did kinda turn on wangzi
    (take it off) : what we want wangzi to do
    There's a place I know if you're looking for a show : https://wangzixabyssforever.blogspot.com/p/list-of-all-chapter.html



    couldnt resist posting this hehe
    Thanks alot for the chapter! Love your work Miss Snail!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not clean anymore... hahaha wangzi baby. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment