Skip to main content

Chapter 62











 

Comments

  1. OMG im screaming!! Thank you for this chapter!! i can sleep well tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U fr i binged all bight until here and i still cant stop

      Delete
  2. Let see how may of you screaming after reading this chapter.. please leave a comment.. me and cleaner-chan feel so excited to update this chapter as fast as we can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the *internal screaming* is soo MASSIVE that im now screeching irl πŸ˜‚
      i cant stop loving this brain and brawn cp <3

      Delete
    2. hehehe~ you have fallen into this ship too....

      Delete
  3. OMG! *INTERNAL SCREAMING*. so sweet, luv it ♥. Thx for chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is the scene before they sleep πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Creator don't skip...pls.. rewind. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm praying that we could see that on the next chapter hihihihi

      Delete
  5. I get heart attack 🀯 they are so precious πŸ€€πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe... Oh dear.. me too had a heart attack on this chapter..

      Delete
  6. I cannot thank cleaner-chan and miss snail enough for these chapters. Thank you so much~ The last few panels gave me a shock T__T they are too precious, my heart can't handle it <3 Thank you once again, have a nice day miss snail <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. Yeah due to last panel i almost forgot how witty wangzi survived from the wolf

      Delete
  7. Oh wow waking up to those muscles Wangzi is having moments in chaos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. i just got to know the pink sfx that i can't translate mean "envy"... Wangzi is jealous of Abyss having those muscle..

      Delete
  8. We see that bush wangzi 😏
    Thank you miss snail for uploading this chapter early ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome.. yean and now i have cleaner-chan volunteer to clean this series.. that's why i can caught up to raw faster.

      Delete
  9. i read this at 2 am and i was trying so hard not to freaking scream! This chapter was a freaking roller coaster QAQ If wangzi dare say that they this is just a father and son 'sleeping' together imma smack him into abyss's chest!

    Ps. Abyss looks so fucking hot im drooling

    thanks for the chap •3•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi.. what if he said this is just a father trying to feel up his son's muscle hahaha

      Ikr, he not doing much but he's hot..

      In my head not only his hand on top of wangzi, under the quilt his leg too hahaha

      Delete
  10. Omg omg WHAT A SCENEEEE!!!! THANK U MISS SNAIL AND CLEANER CHAN FOR THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OERJFJDJENBDBJWSBBD F RJEKWMSKDMJDKRF LEOEKRJFJBFBDJDBDBDB F I'M POSSESSED BEST THING I'VE READ TODAY TY MS SNAIL HEARTS FOR U πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome.. thank you for the luv and support...

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the chapter!! Ω©(ΰΉ‘•̀o•́ΰΉ‘)و

    ReplyDelete
  13. kYAAAAAAAA WHERE ARE YOU TOUCHING WANGZIII

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just caught up on this chapter and they're so cute. Thank you so much for this fluffy chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ty ty!!
    The pink sfx. at the end means “envy, envy”. cause wangzi is envious of abyss’s muscles XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome!
      Yeah i just got to know that after i posted this chapter too.. hihih... thank you for telling me..

      Delete
  16. Miss snail is the best and that note was so cute lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I kneww it!! Its baldy!! He is way to controlling of the game.. and i have another two more suspicion.. anyway i libe that scene where they where in the bed!! Is the prince finallu gonna fall in love uwu desu? 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. who else you suspected as a wolves?

      Delete
  18. omg i cant breath medic help meeee call an ambulance call an ambulance

    ReplyDelete
  19. the secondhand embarrassment if he gets caught trying to cop a feel in the next chapter 🀣🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was fed dog food yet again~ I couldn't contain my excited heart when I saw Little A topless holding our Prince!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is where we all got most excited hahaha unexpected bed scenes...

      Delete

Post a Comment