As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."











Awww cute gay couples ❤️
ReplyDeleteMost of people see them as a couple except Wangzi hahaha Queen don't buy them as a brothers.. lol
DeleteAbyss cant being serious to Wangzi more than 2s🤣
ReplyDeleteYou said it... Hahaha.. i was afraid if there will be s conflict but he is so sweet to wangzi...
Deletewangziiii why is your nose bleeding after seeing cute abyss
ReplyDeleteWow you spotted such s small details hehehe
DeleteWahahsh i saw that too!!
DeleteYou guys' eyes are so sharp! Hahaha
DeleteLmaooo, so I definitely wasn't the only one who saw it
DeleteQueen be spittin some facts ✨ They are a 'couple' indeed hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteYeah... She got some senses hahaha
Delete"This is the first time I've seen a gay couple show their love in public" PLS THIS CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD LMAO
ReplyDeleteAhahaha....
DeleteSo cute abyss...I would like to nimble you😂😂😂
ReplyDeleteOh my... Hahaha
Deletethank you so much for translating & uploading these! i was binge reading it all night, and your translation is amazing. i'm also in-love with this manhwa. it's so beautiful and the plot is so intriguing which gets me excited every chapter, along with the subtle hints of romance~ much love. thank you ! ♡
ReplyDeleteOh my, you flattered me. Nevertheless, thank you for the love and support..
DeleteYes you are right we can get easily get hook with the characters and the plot... I'm glad you like this manhua too..
Thaaank u again miss snail!!! This manhwa is simply one of faves hehe abyss is such a cuuuutie haha
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure...
DeleteAww.. indeed he is...
Thanks so much for translating this manhwa! (●´Ï‰`●)♡♡
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome dear...
DeleteGay couple?!! OH BIG YES
ReplyDeletehmm... i think that was too easy??? There's ni way the culprit would have just left the bottles like that, it must have been implantes there by someone---that immortal ajhussi is very suspicious.
ReplyDelete