As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."











Bunny is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteHehehe,
DeleteWhen can that girl die? 👀 Aside from that, look at my babies with all the flowery background! So lovey dovey!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chap!!
You are most welcome.
DeleteMiss snail pls help where can I read dream like lie pls help
ReplyDeleteI'm temporarily disable my blog for dream like a lie due to resent stolen issue.
DeleteSo how can we read it we are eager to read it
DeleteIf you really want to read, please wait till the issue cool down... I don't want to make a hasty decision this time... How can I be sure that you are not the person who uploaded my translation on other websites..
Deletethanks for the chapter :3 keep up the good work
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome.
DeleteHahaha, they're like "the world belongs only to the two of us" . Thanks for the chapter
ReplyDeleteAwww they r so cute
ReplyDeleteYeah i know.. you'll love next chapter.. i promise you that...
DeleteThank you for the update and the translate miss snail, by the way i happened to ask you something. When i want to visit your web page in your blogger profile, it said that it is open to invited readers only, and i should just contact you to request an invitation. But i don't know where should i contact you? Or should i just wait until the issue you talked about cool down?
ReplyDeleteAh I'm sorry for my english, I'm really not good at it, anyway thank you and i hope people stop stealing other's work(?)
You welcome.. yeah i was too shocked previously and had disabled my blog temporarily... Do you tried to open dream like a lie page ? I don't know how to action on this.. but I'll be back later probably hahaha
DeleteYeah, and i want to read hey prince again. I will definitely wait��♀️��♀️��♀️ and i read in the comment below that you had yt acc guilty pleasure? I'm gonna subscribe it right now!
DeleteYes.. i have hey, prince available i think... you can click on list of all msnhwa link on either on top or bottom of the page..
DeleteAs for YT yes, i yhink you can sesrch via Guilty Pleasure' name i just simply wanna try... Hahaha I'll probably uploaded Kiss The Abyss and Random manhua there...
Thanks..
ReplyDeleteYour welcome!
DeleteAhhh miss snail i love you ehe╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ i had a mild panik attack when i cant open your blog but i know there must be a reason for that i hope the issue can be solved and im here to support you ehe
ReplyDeleteThank you for your love and support
DeleteOh also may i ask if the yt acc guilty pleasure is yours
ReplyDeleteYes.. i just feel like wanna try posting over youtube hahaha but i'll be posting manhua only.. i think for now..
DeleteNice! i subscribed i hope it goes well
DeleteOh thank you.. I don't intend to make it big... But simply as alternative for people to read the manhua hehehe
DeleteThaaank you for this! U da best!!!
ReplyDeleteOmg is this it? Does Prince developing his feelings to abyss?? They are so cute omg uwu and thank youfor the translate senpai!!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteTheir PDA is reaching the hostes Bunny lmfao her reaction is my reaction if I see that irl haha
ReplyDelete