Skip to main content

Chapter 56












 

Comments

  1. Abyss came out shirtless
    ME: BLUSHES

    Wangzi hugged Abyss who's topless
    ME: SCREAAAAMS

    Abyss laughed
    ME: SHRIEKED

    THIS TWO ARE DO LOVEY DOVET IMMA DIE FROM CUTENESS 😭 I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU AS HUSBANDS!! Where the heck is the kiss QWQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha you are so funny... But I totally can relate with you.. my heart skip beat and i'm grinning once wangzi pounce onto Abyss..

      Delete
    2. Omg! That was my reaction exactly!

      Delete
  2. wahHH...sweet...It's was him.he protected..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so sweet.. wangzi and abyss role compliment each other i think

      Delete
  3. This manhua is real gem.. I hope this will have a live adaptation.. Yibo and Zhan are fit be the protagonist .. ..☺️☺️....
    I'll pray this hard.....☺️πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uwaa.. i'll definitely watch if there is adaptation...

      Delete
  4. I am super glad that abyss isn’t a werewolf I can finally breathe in ease Ω©(ΰΉ‘❛α΄—❛ΰΉ‘)ΫΆ
    This chapter gave me cavities from how sweet it is I literally screamed when I saw abyss gently holding wangzi head \(//∇//)\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That unexpected right hahaha.. Abyss is so sweet to Wangzi in this chapter...

      Delete
  5. Was that the girl they where with??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, i think that was the old woman from last game

      Delete
    2. Yeah not the girls they were with.. i think author will keep them alive to serve another purpose...

      Delete
  6. Kyaaaaaah!!!! Sooooo cute 😍 πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wangzi didn't even care to listen to bunny he knows priorities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. that's right.. Abyss matter the most

      Delete
  8. Um sorry, can you invite me please? When i go back the list, they tell that i need you to invite.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regret to informed due to my translation has been stollen issue, I had disable my main blog.
      For now no access given to anybody. I'm sorry.

      Delete
  9. Um sorry, can you invite me please? When i go back the list, they tell that i need you to invite.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just edited the list. I hope you can access now.

      Delete
  10. Oh my how old is abyss again damn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no i forgot already.. i think it was mention when wangzi first came into the game.. or not.. i forgot hahah

      Delete
    2. I think he’s 15 or something like that

      Delete
    3. He's turned 17 during the game as Prince said that he was born 16 yrs old and was placed in the arena after almost a year.

      Delete
  11. I was fed dog food today! I feel so happy seeing Little A being reassured by our Prince!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment